Fly-by Camera

I was kinda surprised this wasn’t included as there are numerous other camera modes. Having the ability to raise or lower the camera fly-by view would be kinda neat also, so once the ability to record flights is implemented it could be viewed as someone watching an aircraft fly overhead as is done during an approach (Siint Marteen leaps to mind). Would just add another dimension to those wishing to make a video with MSFS 2020.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can we have our Classic flyby views and tower views back please

69 votes have been moved. 43 votes could not be moved because their users already voted in the other topic.

Hi there,
I’m closing this because there is another topic with more votes on the fly-by camera view.
Ordinarily, I would merge this into the other topic, but due to the number of votes it has, I will not: Our forum software doesn’t have the ability to merge votes. So, I will leave this until we either have the ability to merge votes, or until this item gets delivered. In the meantime, you can feel free to vote for the other topic, if you haven’t already.
Just to let you know, the latest feedback snapshot has this on track for delivery sometime this year:

Hello,

We now have vote merging. As promised, I have moved all of the votes out of this topic into the other topic, which has increased the vote count for the combined topic significantly.