Fly & Exit CTD

PC (minimum spec stated in MSFS2020), STEAM, none in Community folder, All world update has been downloaded, but not addons.

Problems:
CTD on clicking ‘Fly’ and CTD on clicking ‘Quit to Desktop’ Both Safe & Normal Mode

Everything inside MSFS works fine except those two above.

Here’s my Report.wer (i don’t know where else to get the mfs error.log)

Screenshot_228

Did try everything that i got from google & 3rd party forums. Including https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/how-i-solved-my-ctd-as-well-as-other-bugs-incountered/268318 Please help

It seem i have the same issue with you. I am fine at su4, but after su5 when i click the fly button i will get CTD. And have the same exception offset to you

Error application name: flightsimulator.exe, version: 1.19.8.0, timestamp: 0x00000000

Error module name: flightsimulator.exe, version: 1.19.8.0, timestamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xc00000005

Exception offset: 0x00000000026b0c58

Exception process ID: 0x938

Error: application startup time: 0x01d7a58ace82ff9f

Bad application path: D: \ game \ steam \ steamapps \ common \ microsoftflightsimulator \ flightsimulator.exe

Error module path: D: \ game \ steam \ steamapps \ common \ microsoftflightsimulator \ flightsimulator.exe

Report ID: c96a46b4-6475-4343-9343-0b8193379341

Error package full name:

Error package relative application ID:

And i try almost everything beside to reinsatll windows to fix this problem. I have no idea what happen. I try reinstall the game. Clean install, delete every file that related. Update gpu driver, DDU and install new driver, update windows. UnOverclock the hardware but all nothing.

CPU: 5800x
RAM: Crucial 8G *4 3200Mhz
GPU: GIGABYTE 3070 eagle OC
Disk: hikvision C2000pro

I really give up, clean installs give me more stress. And now even CTD while loading the game. Spend hundreds on this game and this is what I get. Really ■■■■■■ me off.

Finally, I can fly again after FS Support reviewing my system. It is because my SSD is formatted exFat and change to NTFS (how silly I am)!.

Amazing how it worked before the last 2 world updates then they went ‘Xbox’ on it and F***ed it up. Why should we have to jump thru all these hoops to get it working again? When it was working fine before? Im ■■■■■■ off too no one is doing anything. Nothing changed on my hardware between then and now so I refuse to do all these ■■■■ just to make it work. MICROSOFT YOU MAKE IT WORK. PERIOD.