Flybywire a320 Manual flying, unable to turn

All - need help !!

I have been flying the Flybywire A320 neo and I am unable to manually fly this aircraft. When I turn off the autopilot, I try to turn the aircraft and it does not accept this and keep flying the same heading. I am able to pitch up and down but unable to turn the aircraft left or right. What am I doing wrong ?

Ps - I tried turning off autopilot, Auto throttle, Flight director, manually bring the engine power to 0 etc… but still not able to turn the aircraft. I use keyboard !!

Thanks !!

Check your keyboard binding while doing it at the gate. Maybe your keyboard buttons aren’t assigned to the right commands.

This is why it’s important to do a full flight control check when you leave the gate. Make sure that banking left and right moves the sidestick, as well as the pitch and the rudder movements. The FCTL page in the lower ECAM should show you if your input has a reaction to the flight controls.

Thank you Neo4316… I shall check and comment.

Hello Neo4316, I checked the flight controls and it moves as expected. However, during the flight, if I try to turn off autopilot and try to move thr plane left or right, it still does not take the key strokes. I am not sure what is happening or if there is any other key binding to Flybywire a32nx or any other setting that I am missing.

Appreciate any help !! Thanks…