FlyByWire A320NX v0.4.0 RELEASED

Download info here

Changelog here

Added

• [CDU] Add “Closest Airports” page - @lhoenig (Lukas Hoenig)
  • [CDU] Add approach waypoints to DCT page - @lengyc0208 (lyc)
  • [CDU] Add IRS INIT page - @Externoak (Externo)
  • [CHECKLISTS] Added several situations from QRH to checklists - @FBI#7771
  • [DCDU] Add basic functionality and display - @Benjozork (Benjamin Dupont)
  • [ECAM] Added cockpit door video - @Benjozork (Benjamin Dupont)
  • [ECAM] Added engine FADEC power supply logic - @tyler58546 (tyler58546)
  • [ECAM] Added messages related to anti-skid / N.W. steering being off - @Benjozork (Benjamin Dupont)
  • [ECAM] Added spoiler functionality to ECAM page - @wpine215 (Iceman)
  • [GPWS] Added Pull Up, Sink Rate, Dont sink GPWS with default sounds - @oliverpope03 (Oliver Pope)
  • [LIVERY] Bundle the FlyByWire livery - @devsnek (devsnek)
  • [ND] Added WX/TERR on ND brightness knob, fix ND/PFD brightness tooltips - @lukecologne (luke)
  • [OVHD] Implement additional overhead button/switch functionality (EMER ELEC, EVAC, air data switching, etc.) - @wpine215 (Iceman)
  • [OVHD] Implemented missing functionality for multiple overhead buttons and switches - @wpine215 (Iceman)
  • [PFD] Added the ability to display metric altitudes - @lousybyte (lousybyte)
  • [SAI] Added brightness adjustment and attitude reset - @2hwk (2Cas#1022 on discord)
  • [SAI] Added bugs page - @2hwk (2Cas#1022 on discord)
  • [SOUND] Added 3D emitters for all sounds - @hotshotp (Boris)
  • [SOUND] Added new sounds for fuel pumps, flaps, ground roll and rattles, touchdowns, and wind - @hotshotp (Boris)
  • [SOUND] Added new startup sounds - @hotshotp (Boris)
  • [SOUND] Added sounds for EVAC horn, EMER cabin call, mech horn, gear extend/retract, and cargo door - @hotshotp (Boris)
  • [MISC] Separated Captian and F/O displays - @tyler58546 (tyler58546)
  • [MISC] New custom display font for PFD/ND/ECAM/MCDU, unified CSS and colours of ECAM pages - @wpine215 (Iceman)

Changed

• [CDU] Improved the VERT REV page - @lousybyte (lousybyte)
  • [CDU] Revised INIT A & B Page - @Lucky38i (Lucky38i)
  • [CDU] Revised blue, green and amber colours on CDU - @Lucky38i (Lucky38i)
  • [CDU] Updated HOLD Page to honeywell spec, PLAN page updated to show holds - @sepiroth887 (sepiroth887)
  • [ECAM] Improved APU ECAM visuals - @wpine215 (Iceman)
  • [ECAM] Improved BLEED ECAM page visuals and functionality - @nikotina91
  • [ECAM] Improved FUEL ECAM page visuals and corrected center pump inconsistency - @wpine215 (Iceman)
  • [ECAM] Improved ENGINE ECAM page - @lousybyte (lousybyte)
  • [ECAM] Overhauled WHEEL ECAM page - @Benjozork (Benjamin Dupont)
  • [ECAM] Improved ELAC/SEC warning colour - @wpine215 (Iceman)
  • [ND] Change ND sizing - @NathanInnes (Nathan Innes)
  • [PFD] Adjust vertical Flight Director offset - @veikkos (Veikko Soininen)
  • [PFD] Correct PFD attitude indicator onground/inflight - @MMontalto (PiCcy)
  • [LIGHTS] Improved Strobe, Nav and beacon lights - @lukecologne (lukecologne)
  • [SYSTEMS] Pitot heating should now be active while engines are running - @lousybyte (lousybyte)

Fixed

• [CDU] Fixed certain STARs not showing on arrivals page - @tyler58546 (tyler58546)
  • [CDU] Follow green dot speed on approach with flaps clean - @veikkos (Veikko Soininen)
  • [ECAM] Fixed ECAM wheel page being selected before all gears are downlocked - @lukecologne (luke)
  • [ECAM] Made open doors on DOOR/OXY page amber instead of green - @Benjozork (Benjamin Dupont)
  • [FCU] Fixed incrementing the QNH while in hPa mode - @lousybyte (lousybyte)
  • [LIGHTS] Fixed DIM/BRT Lights inside the cockpit - Overhead should now be visible - @Snapmatics (Harry)
  • [OVHD] Fixed battery indicator colour - @NathanInnes (Nathan Innes)
  • [OVHD] Made AIR COND knobs continuous - @Benjozork (Benjamin Dupont)
  • [PFD] Fix Radio altimeter only updating every second - @lukecologne (luke)
  • [PFD] Fixed FD bars appearing on PFD when on the ground - @Curtis-VL (Curtis)
  • [ND] Fixed cyan heading bug not showing on ND in VOR and LS modes - @AdenFlorian (David Valachovic)
  • [ND] Hide the aircraft indicator in PLAN mode while ADIRS are not aligned - @lousybyte (lousybyte)
  • [TEXTURES] Changed overhead panel texture (decals, colour, detail) - @Pleasure0102 (Pleasure)
  • [TEXTURES] Changed colour of FD Panel - @Pleasure0102 (Pleasure)
  • [TEXTURES] Changed texture of glareshield and added details - @Pleasure0102 (Pleasure)
  • [TEXTURES] Fixed Speed Plaque and cleaned up texture on cockpit, some colour corrections and more decals - @Pleasure0102 (Pleasure)
  • [TEXTURES] Higher resoloution main panel, fixed glareshield texture error - @Pleasure0102 (Pleasure)
  • [SAI] Fixed font and behaviour on power loss - @2hwk (2Cas#1022 on discord)
  • [SAI] Standby Instrument stays ON if emergency power should be available, other bug fixes - @2hwk (2Cas#1022 on discord)

Removed

• [MISC] Removed fuel patch for MSFS update 1.8.3 - @NathanInnes (Nathan Innes)
  • [PFD] Remove code related to irrelevant aircraft - @1Revenger1 (Avery Black)
47 Likes

Amazing job, thank you very much to all the devs, contributors and people behind this project :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

i don’t know if it just me. But I am unable to put in my SID, STAR, and approach. I go to FLTPLN and then click on my depart and my arrival and nothing. Am I missing something?

Awesome! Wish I saw this before my flight. Will have to check it out tomorrow.

It not working and i put the a32nx file in the community folder but when i start the game it don’t work it.

1 Like

You now need to use their installer. It’s on their website. Very easy to use. Allows you to install the stable and dev versions.

Www.flybywiresim.com

2 Likes

Just some insane work by these coders. I hope they are reading these forums because I think we all want to show them how much we really love the work they do to make the A320neo up to study-level. Thank you so much FlyByWire!

8 Likes

You can do without the installer, just need to make sure you got the right build.

Amazing work from these guys. A big thank you from the fans without coding skills. Your work is much appreciated

4 Likes

I’m impressed, that’s a lot of work in such a short time.

2 Likes

What an amazing project! the time taken to implement this is greatly appreciated, thank you very much.

1 Like

I would like to add my thanks to the people who have improved this aircraft, it’s my favourite :airplane:

2 Likes

I am always just amazed about this community driven project. Thanks and keep it on! :smile:

1 Like

Try this utility. The little program allows you to download the most current A32NX update automatically. It works a charm. Choose from the ‘Stable’ or ‘Developer’ version of the files. Just like Zibbo’s X-Plane 737 Mod downloader, this program will check to see if you need to download a new updated version and it will install it by downloading the correct version from the internet for you. I have tried it, it works and I trust it. :grin: Charles

I have just noticed that Reductive Apple has given an alternative link. You have the choice and thanx to ReductiveApple. :grinning:

1 Like

FlybyWire is the reason why I haven’t given up on this sim! Thank you once again guys. Wished I saw this before my flight, I’ll try it out tomorrow.

13 Likes

Completely agree with this comment!!!

2 Likes

I download directly from flybywire and it’s worked fine, thanks a lot for their work

1 Like

Downloaded the new file today, and it seemed to work as it should. My flight ended with an ILS 270 approach at ENVA. Could not get the glidesloap, just the localiser. Tried the same appr with the Mooney and I got both gs and localiser. Am I doing somthing wrong?
I am very pleased with the work from Flybywire group and I am certain this will be fixed in a future version. That is, if it aint my fault.

Having some stutters from separated PFD displays, FBW team already know this “issue” .
beside that, future looks ultra-promising , great work and i am sure this is just the beginning

2 Likes

I just finished one flight, very good job FlyByWire Team. Well done. :+1:t2:

1 Like