Flybywire A380

I completely agree. That’s why I merely expressing what I want to see, but eventually at the end of the day, we don’t always get what we want, and we just have to accept whatever is available right now, be thankful that we have something rather than nothing and just live with it.

2 Likes

I agree theres quite a few other aircraft I would love to see but alas I know unless somebody makes them they will never come.

We have a good few years ahead in the sim so I am sure we will get lots of our wishlist :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree, such a ridiculous topic.

3 Likes

i think if he was releasing the a380x or not

1 Like

me too if a380 is released i will fly that big bird from rplc-kiad/kjfk

Why are you posting here then if it’s ridiculous.

Its entertaining.

Just because the A380 is out of production doesn’t mean Fbw should create a more modern aircraft. I would think more people would want to fly aircraft in a sim that are being phased out in real life like the A340, A380 ect. In my opinion it shouldn’t make a difference at all what is happening in the real world with aircraft and plus the A380 is still being flown. Also do you want the sim to only have modern aircraft that are relevant in real life? Pretty much everyone likes the A380 and older aircraft and will obviously want to fly them in the sim which is not real.

2 Likes

For people who like large airliners we still don’t have much choice in FS2020. The A320NX is amazing and is clearly the best airliner in FS2020 in my opinion. The 747 and 787 in the sim are okay but there’s a lot of systems inoperable and things which still don’t work properly. I did say in my original post “it’s great that an A380 is on its way” and I myself am looking forward to it.

I also did not say they “should” create something more modern. I said “it would be nice to see something more modern and currently in production”

Lol … OK, you spotted something that every one has known for several years, probably five or more.
Aircraft are often in service for many years after the last one was sold, take the A330, the B737s, I really can’t be bothered listing any more. A380s are still flying, not many, but there was even a piece in the news about someone using their A380s because of the sudden demand, and the A380 would allow them to double up. You can check on some of them here … note that many flew yesterday, today, and will tommorrow Airbus A380-842 (A388) production list - Flight tracker | Flightradar24

Now, there are several A350s in development. Only one is looking like it is going to be freeware though.
You may want to think about how sim aircraft are produced and used, and telling groups that spend thousands of hours to produce things for free “why are you making that one, you should be making this” is not very sensible — plus, we all want it !!

Thank the FBW team for the amazing A320neo, donate 10 currency if you can, and fly their aircraft.

1 Like

You may want to have another read at my original post. When did I say “why are you not making that one”. Please read my original post before making comments like that. My first words were “it’s great that an A380 is on its way”

Why is it not a very sensible idea to make suggestions? I can make whatever suggestions I like on here, this is a flight simulator forum! I do not need to justify making a suggestion.

If you had taken the time to read my post you would have seen that I said “it would be nice to see an A350”

I made a donation in the first week the A320 was released.

Because he’s replying to you, letting you know his thoughts. You know, like you did with this post?
You said the words “obsolete”, and “more modern” and that it seems like you did not even spend the time to search through this forum for “A350” - if you had …

There is the current freeware one that has a 787 cockpit, a bit like the A380 with a 747 cockpit lol, and another on the way. You would have also found this … (Announcement) A350 for FS2020!

TBH if you start a topic, be aware that not everyone will agree with you, and ppl will NOT stay away from topics they believe need replying to. I should know lol, many of my replies on topics of Payware v. Freeware are disliked.

And I can read, I read your post, several times. Your whole post is “Why are they making the 380 when it is obsolete, why not the A350?”

1 Like

Are you for real? You have actually quoted something from my original post which I did not say!

Now your making yourself look a bit silly. Please show me the quote you are referring to where I have said “why are they making the A380”

Like I said before my first sentence was “it’s great that an A380 is on its way”

OK, so you think attacking me will help?

Everyone who reads your post can see exactly what it says, which is what I said, twice now, that you think they should not have made an A380 as it is obsolete and should have made an A350.

No one is going to read anything else from that post. It is what you have said.

2 Likes

I think it’s time to stop this argument, it’s kind of silly to me arguing something a freeware, basically charity group to be right or not on developing something they like! It’s ok that they suddenly decided to stop and create a flying cat as long as they enjoy to do so as a freeware

3 Likes

Flying cat lol … nice, sitting in that weird low poly one as well with a big scarf would be good lol :¬)

Ok, here is my thought. Do we have any other high fidelity A380 available in any sims so far?. I mean XPlane,P3d etc…People dare not touch the A380 because of its so advanced and complex systems. And i really appreciate what FBW is doing. Moreover people like me are waiting for a proper A380 for years. As a simmer for past 20 years, i have never flown a A380 on a sim. Just because whatever we had or we have now is a complete garbage. I am afraid that if someone like FBW didn’t take this initiative, then we will never get to fly a nice A380 ever again in our life.

Also payware developers are always in run for a quick money. They will never do a A380 else they would have done it already. A350 is a viable option to them and flight factor already developed A350 for XP11. Moreover A350 still have lot of life, i am sure someone will definitely make a nice A350 addon. For now i really don’t want this A380 dissappear into the thick fog!. If that happens, then i am afraid we will never ever have a good A380 in the sim for rest of our lives.

1 Like

A gentle reminder to keep posts on-topic and not against each other.

Thank you.

and what about the 320 from Fenix ??? any release soon…
and we dont forget the pdmg 737 max ? also soon ?

No date for the Fenix. PMDG 737 by the end of the year…