FlyInside Bell 47G Helicopter Progress Update

Yes, works great with VR! Well, as well as your MSFS VR setup normally runs.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely - the scope for a new category of pre-made helo missions is there. Search & Rescue! You just know this community will make it happen.

1 Like

I am looking forward to this.

Great to see it making progress, really looking forward to this one. Thanks for the update, it’s always fun to get a new snippet of information.
Will this be available to buy direct from Flyinside or will it be a marketplace item?

That really depends. We’ve been waiting to hear from the Marketplace Team for a good while now (any chance someone is reading this), we’d love to launch in Marketplace. Otherwise it’ll be direct through us (with a friendly refund policy, and a painless activation system).

2 Likes

Thanks, over the years I bought Flyinside FSX, XP11 and the flight sim, all smooth transactions and good tech support.

Thank you, I appreciate that! We’ve actually revamped our system so it’s even easier than the system in FFS/etc.

Still missing the patient gurneys! Hope there will be a MASH livery. And maybe someone could make a MASH camp scenery in the Santa Monica Mountains :slight_smile:

1 Like

This. Absolutely this.

Will you design your own pilot, or use msfs avatars?

Do you have considered if this would come to orbx via partner program?

For me the 47G was the best way to learn to coordinate my extremities! So I look forward :yum:

1 Like

We have plans for future updates that will include pods and even floats :slight_smile:

Tony

3 Likes

We have our own pilot to be added in a future update, he is a great chap :slight_smile:

Tony

1 Like

Morning All.

We’re doing a 2:30PM Eastern time Livestream of the new FlyInside Bell 47 helicopter for MSFS2020 today!

Join the DISCORD link on the twitch page to be able to speak to me and ask questions live (only I can hear you…but everyone can hear me!)

RotorRick

6 Likes

Stream starts in 10 MINUTES!!!

ha, the mohonk mountain house, i stayed there for a couple of days a few years ago.
makes me wonder if anyone did photogrammetry for it since that auto-gen bldg doesn’t do it justice.

Check out https://flyinside-helis.com/

You’ll be able to purchase here, and we’ll be posting additional information on this website as it comes together.

5 Likes

Sweet. Looking forward to trying it out.

Available now :slight_smile:

Tony