Flysimware Cessna 414A

I came here, just now, seeking the answer to that question, as well.

1 Like

If I read their discord post correctly, I believe the mixture and weather radar will be added in an update next week.

2 Likes

Does the discord state what the latest version brings? Assume it was just a hotfix to rectify the Xbox throttle issue introduced on the previous update?

Here is Momo’s post:

-Momo Yesterday at 9:44 PM

Sorry I got confused when Asobo said they were going to rush out this Xbox update. It was the hotfix I sent to fix the throttle/curser issue. They have told me the wasm is fixed so I assumed this was included but I was wrong as many reported not working today. So I just sent them a full package for PC and Xbox and they said it would go out Thursday the 30th. Sorry for the inaccurate announcement. Also right now I found the MP PC version has exterior model issues and animations not working except for the TDS version. But I have not hear anyone report this and I fixed this as well. So cross your fingers next Thursday we should be up to par for the long awaited radar for the MP versions.

2 Likes

Yesternight when opening the bonnet and seeing that absolute STUPID RIDICULOUS "NICKEL" logo on the cylinder heads of this otherwise photorealistic and superb airplane (whoever had this idea naming the engine NICKEL… pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff is the only thing I can say) I had to do something!

The logo on the first cylinder head of the left engine is shattered into three different pieces so it took a while to get this right too.

The texture of the engine is unlike anything else I have ever seen.

2 Likes

Your determination is inspiring.

3 Likes

If someone is happy about my mod I am happy. :slight_smile:
It is now finished, and has the original Teledyne Continental logo on the cylinder heads (and some more bugfixing on the interior and the cockpit gauges.)

Enjoy :dizzy:

5 Likes

Does the RNAV unit work in this plane with waypoints and such? I mean it should have similar functionality to the KNS-81 RNAV unit. I’m just curious.

No. It’s a Nav receiver only. It’s in the manual.

Any clue if they’re planning to make it functional in the future? Would be fun to use it.

Not that I know of. If you like old RNAV units like this try out the Blacksquare mods. Some of them have simulated RNAV units in the panel.

1 Like

Hey! Just wanted to say thank you for suggesting this fuel selector setup! I’ve just had chance to set it this way and it works a treat! Thanks for the idea - love it! :fuelpump: :heart:

2 Likes

Oh great, glad you got it sorted.

1 Like

Anyone else notice after the last update that the aircraft’s turning circle has increased?

Since the release of Sim Update 12, I’ve been flying the Flysimware C414A a lot and I’m experiencing three problems that occur when I use it:

1. On every flight, the light illumination from the taxi light now points directly downwards to the ground.
  2. Every time I finish a flight and click to return to the main menu, MSFS gets stuck on the loading screen (with the loading bar along the bottom of the screen at about 80%). This is happening with the C414 only.
  3. On longer flights, longer than say 45 minutes or an hour, the ground textures for runways and taxiways at all airports become a bright pink colour. These textures aren’t pink during the start of flights but somewhere along the journey the problem occurs and they’re all bright pink when descending and at landing. I’m not seeing this bug when using other aircraft.

I don’t have any of those issues on Xbox, although am still have the left and right alternator lights coming on even though the alternators are turned on. Once I cycle the switches, they go out and stay out.

I bought the C414 in the marketplace. I have the problem, that I’ m not able to open the EFB (tablet). There is no click point. Any solutions?

You have it at the bottom left, next to the seat, two clips and the table comes out, two clips next to the camera and it is collected.

I know, but there is nothing??

It is the left glove box, like the cars, it is where it is.