For direct weather ... Unreal Weather works again on MSFS 2020!

https://unrealweather.blogspot.com/2021/07/pending-patch-for-msfs-118130-sim.html

tried this last night, its not as good as native live weather (when it isnt broken) but it seemed to work fine for a overnight flight from Hawaii to Dallas. Its better than using presets until they drop the hotfix this weekend. Because of the way its getting its data i was stuck with the Hawaii weather for most of the trip across the Pacific but no weird temp/wind spikes.

Hi has it worked or you since the recent hot fix?.. i am not even seeing it in the menu.

Yes all work great … But you really have to follow the instructions on the site I gave

I’m getting lots of CTDs after SU6. I removed everything from my Community folder and the issue went away. When I added the latest verion of Unreal Weather back into my community folder the crashes came back within a few moments of starting a new flight. It appears that Unreal Weather does work in SU6 as I was able to set weather from Unreal Weather when setting up a new flight but I suspect that it is the reason I’m getting these CTDs.

1 Like