Force feedback support

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/support-for-joysticks-force-feedback/350959 there is a new vote for the DV´s

I think a kind of basic FFB must present in the Sim for all the FFB controllers - just because it looks to me that the current trimming system (via buttons - when we press a trim button trim starts to change more quickly the longer we press the button) is done like we have FFB, like we feel the stick. Why shall I pay for additional software at all? For those who want it to be close to 100%, like in the real-life - yes, XpForce and a kind of this.

1 Like

My apologies for jumping to conclusions prematurely N6722C, as i was under the distinct impression you were misleading people into buying an incomplete program… of which i am one.

Please Vote this one up for the wishlist, People.

Regards,

Steiny

PS: Even the “i like trains”-dude made it onto the wishlist, lol, why cant we have active FFB…
I bet there’s more old FFB joysticks out there still functioning than we actually know.

You can call most NEWLY released program s “INCOMPLETE” – MSFS being a classic example.

Incomplete is very subjective. Very few programs will ever do EVERYTHING that EVERYONE wants.

(ie- “you cannot please, all of the people, all of the time” )

XPforce does what its documentation says it will do… and is currently the only MSFS dedicated FF support program on the market.

It is in a continual state of development by its author, and all updates and improvements are FREE, so I really cannot see what the issue is.

You can even use it on a TRAIL basics before you decide to purchase, so there is NO “deception”.

As a consumer, you have the responsibility to check what you buy, and make an informed decision … if you just go around Clicking and Buying, without checking what you are spending your money on, then you only have yourself to blame.

That being said, the XPforce developer is one of the most responsive and helpful MSFS developer you could possibly find, and if you really felt that you purchased the product “by Mistake”, you will most likely find that he is more than happy to refund your purchase, and cancel your license to use the product, if f that is REALLY what you want.

1 Like

Seriously! We need this support Microsoft

To be specific, we need the SDK support so that talented addon developers can develop functionality, that Asobo will never produce, (for so many reasons), but that add-on developers will excel at producing, with a far tighter connection and response to the needs of the community …

3 Likes

Voted! I do not have hardware just yet but am looking to make the plunge for a Brunner. Just have to decide between the 3.6 inches of travel or the 6.3 inches. The shorter one is expensive enough but when you spend this much, I guess you want to do it right.

When ever you fly with real Force Feedback for a Joystick, you understand that. But for the most player is more important that the loading screen can be skipped omg

1 Like

do not forget to vote here pls https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/support-for-joysticks-force-feedback/350959

2 Likes

You will not get much fine control with only 3" travel. I would only do that if you are really cramped for space.

I decided to get a Fulcrum Yoke for the 8" travel and stick with my FFB2 for Force Feedback.

If there was any indication MS were going to improve FFB support I might have sprung the extra for the Brunner but I can always sell the Fulcrum later (as they are hard to get and should sell straight away) and buy a Brunner.

FS Playground supports FF2. Works fine for me plus it is an excellent app for replay and more.

They mentioned that they will support more control devices.

Interesting do you know how FS Playground compares to xpforce plugin?

Hi there,

Never used XPF sorry.

I did use FS Force though(P3d) and for me FS Playground performs better. Stable and nicely adjustable settings.

I think XPForce has a free trial mode … it only lasts 15 minutes or something but long enough to test it out and see if it works with your gear.

1 Like

Thanks for info.

I will try to check later time permits…

Where is the force feedback in the MsFs2020???

1 Like

The mod is here: [PSA] XPForce force-feedback will be coming to FS2020!

Maybe later there are Force Feedback coming? I will not buy this sim without force feedback support like all other FS before!!!

2 Likes

Is not really force feedback

3 Likes

Yes MS we want Force Feedback support!!

2 Likes