Ford Trimotor 5AT Completed

My wallet is ready!

1 Like

Hi Oberon,

It’s been about a month now since the last update. Just wondering what the current status is. Still on track for “June”?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone.

I can officially confirm the plane is done.

All that needs to be done is getting it published.

June is still in the cards. :slight_smile:

38 Likes

Great to hear! Thanks for all of your hard work on this. Rest assured, we will reward you for it!

2 Likes

Hi.

Just a quick update :slight_smile:

It looks like the Trimotor will be released in the Marketplace after all. :grinning:
This might change the release date a bit but hopefully not by much. I will keep you updated.

Thanks for all your patience

25 Likes

Will it be available on any other stores too?

3 Likes

Looking forward to it, thanks for the update!

1 Like

I’ll wait for another store, but congrats on the pending Marketplace release!

2 Likes

As a poll

In which websites would you like to see it published?

Orbx, Contrail, and Simmarket at minimum.

4 Likes

Anywhere which is profitable for you and secure for us. I`m mostly using the in-sim marketplace at the moment but its more a comfort thing which can become more annoying.

2 Likes

Simmarket or Just Flight would be good, but Orbx will do as well.

As they said, whatever maximizes your profit. :wink:

2 Likes

I prefer Just Flight as well, but I’m not picky.

4 Likes

One vote for Just Flight (in addition to Marketplace)

4 Likes

Contrail and/or JustFlight.

1 Like

Any of them are great. Not a fan of MS’s greed with the marketplace but I have to admit I like not have to download and run a separate installer.

Whatever makes you the most money (and whatever gets it to us the quickest).

SimMarket is my usual go-to, but I’ll also buy from Orbx or Just Flight. SimMarket is just typically the fastest with getting updates published and has dramatically better prices than Just Flight (in the US, anyway.)

1 Like

I demand physical media! Mail me my DVDs!

1 Like

Ha ha ha, that’s only for aircraft made since 1995. For the Trimotor you’ll need the files on vinyl.

2 Likes

All the reselling sites take approx the same percentage as the MS market place. They also considerably increase the risk of piracy.
If you really want a small developer to make the most return on his work then the market place makes the most sense.