Forum colours?

Hi all,
I’m using a MAC here with Brave browser, this forum shows as black with white text - is there a way to switch it to white with black text as I find reading reversed colours extremely stressing on my eyes - its always been that way and generally i steer away from the few forums that present as reversed but this one is so good :slight_smile:

Sure. Click your user icon in the upper right, then click the icon on the upper right (if you hover over it, it will display “Preferences”). Click the Gear icon for Preferences, go down to Interface, and change the Theme to something else - you probably have ‘Microsoft Flight Simulator’ selected now. Click Save Changes at the bottom and you’re done.

2 Likes

You are a saviour - many thanks :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

No problem dude, just paying it forward. :grinning:

Just a quick note if you’re doing it on the mobile version,as it’s slightly different: after clicking your avatar, it’s the right-hand little head-and-shoulders icon, Preferences, then (counter-intuitively) the Account drop-down, then Interface.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.