Forum Question

There isn’t a place to ask questions about the forum. There is a Forum Guide in the Student Pilots section but it’s lacking and closed to new post.

In threads I post in they show the new replies number in a blue circle next to the discussion title. This also happens for some of the threads that’s I’ve read a few times but never posted in. This helps threads I’ve read stand out on a new visit. My question is this: Is there a way to change this behavior for individual threads? Some that I’ve read a few times I don’t read anymore and some I just glanced at but wasn’t interested to read anymore. For those threads I don’t want that little blue circle next to them anymore.

If you go to the thread next to the scroll bar on right side you click on the little blue bell and click the option you want.

3 Likes

Something so simple and I kept looking to the top of the threads. Never though to look to the side.

Thank you.

1 Like

All good glad to help and to be fair nearly any other website it usually would be, but advantage it does have is you can reach it without scrolling back to the top as it moves down with the page.

2 Likes

For forum feedback, use the tag: #forum-feedback (I have added this for you).

Most staff members have a watch on this tag.

Thank you @DORRAGER for assisting! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.