Forward View, No Instrument Solution (Plus "Walkaround" for every plane ! )

Thanks for you help. I’ll give it a try. Sounds very interesting.

I found another way to get an unobstructed forward view with no airplane visible. Works best when flying twin engines or more. On single engines the view is from just behind the prop. In cockpit view, roll the mouse forward as far as it will go. If some of the airplane is in view lightly tap the up and down arrow keys until the aircraft disappears. Make sure view is a far forward as mouse wheel goes. Save to Quick view i.e. ctrl+alt+zero. The flight controls and compass remain on the screen. You have full flight control. Using Steam version.

what if you have 3 monitors for a 180 deg view ?

I dont think this method works anymore. I just tried this and the plane still loads inside the cockpit. I am using DA62.

If u want to see the cockpit and plane airframe like i do (because of use a 2nd pc)
For seeing the world outside with the nose off the cockpit but just for display, here is what i do.

In the plane model folder you can edit the exterior and interior of the plane by quotte them out with a ; in front of the last two lines in there and the plane cannot be seen in the sim. Although ther is more in this file there is more u can do with this file like change the true/false settings but this a side

Because i use two pc and 2 licence of msfs i did different approach.
And checked the panel folder instead the model folder of the airplane i want to use for flight.
To connect these two pc i use your controls/shared cockpit great freeware for this
What i did in the planes panel folder was opening up panel.cfg and //ed out the htmls which i think are not needed for looking outside of the cockpit, (this is even possible when the sim and yc/sc running if you are in dev mode and after edit and save panel.cfg, reload the plane with plane select)

Now the full plane is there without holes in the cockpit and there is still functionality like heading bug
But it does not load the htmls for the gauges.

This is good for me because on the other pc i have just my flightpanel

Hope this will add new perspective to your brains :thinking:
Regards

Sebastiaan