FPS DROP, Aircraft dive, and CPU GPU work drops.. for 30 secs every 10 mins on cruise

Hi all, after last updates i’m experiencing some random FPS drops… they go from 50 to 1-2 instantly and then after 20 30 sec they rise to normal… the weird thing is that in the meanwhile the plane jumps up and down like SEV turb or something worse… i tried the rex weather force fps drop guide but nothing changed and it happened even without the app injecting weather into the sim (several times). I’ll be honest this seems to happen only when flying the FBW 320neo… i didn’t try with the asobo one or other airliners but with GA aircraft it didn’t happen in flights of 30-60 mins. I Even noticed a bug that when i enter the menù while in flight when i press esc to return flying my flaps sets automatically full down, and even speed brakes i think this is an issue of TCA? idk
currently i’m using:

• REX Weather force 2020
  • FBW 320neo DEV
  • Self loading cargo + FSUIPC7 (but the problem existed even before i installed them)
  • Vpilot
  • TCA Throttle and sidestick A320
  • Various scenery
    VIDEO 1 https://youtu.be/EVaUZAkxDU0
    VIDEO 2 https://youtu.be/4gt3_66inyU
    i searched for this issue and tried as i could… i’m losing my mind at it… flying it’s no more possible honestly… hope someone can help me

I have been experiencing the exact same thing, usually in cruise when using the FBW A32NX my FPS will drop and my aircraft will go into a nosedive. I have fixed the pausing flaps issue by ensuring that the flaps bindings have been deleted in the control settings.

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:tools-utilities since 3rdp products are involved.

I, too, have had freezes similar to this. This is completely anecdotal, but it seems like it has something do to with external apps reading/calling things to SimConnect. I have the TCA as well, always use FSUIPC, and use SLC from time to time. I almost always see at least one freeze when I use SLC now – that’s why I suspect some sort of SimConnect issue.

One thing I’d do – make sure you have the latest version of FSUIPC. There were known CTD issues with SimConnect if too many calls were made too quickly (which I think has been patched out, but I’m not sure), and Pete & John have been updating it relatively often to accomodate the sim’s quirks.