Fps drop on approaching and arrival

Hi there, afther the recenly patch most of people get fixed the slutter and fps issue on the big airport but mine seem doesn’t. I’ve encounter a hard fps drop on decent to arrival airport approx 20000FT. On departure airport and on cruise mine fps just get 28-35 all the way and then dropping to 15 10 8 then 3-5 fps.

I’d already try reinstalling the game and removing the old rolling cache already.

Same as mine, on cruising while passing hills and mountain, the FPS drop to 5-10 FPS cause the FS2020 unplayable. Try to turn off bing map and photogrammetry will help a little bit performance but the quality graphics just like old FS.

More people seem to have this issue after the latest patch including me. After a while i get real low FPS (10-15) and severe audio stutters. Sometimes it just begins on a longer flight. Sometimes i land somewhere and after i take off again it starts to stutter.

9900k, 2080, 32GB RAM

i guess this could be merged Freezing After 1.14.6.0 Update
same issue for me with this system Ju1ius's - Rig2021 Setup · setuplog.io not so much of the low fps issue since i diabled “fullscreen optimisation” on the FlightSimulator.exe but the random freezes especially on approaches are there and 2-5seconds.

1 Like

Stutters On Approach as well its really annoying.

Try to disable or turn off Bing Map Data and photogrammetry.

defeats the whole purpose of the sim though.

Could anyone solve this issue?
I had this again during an approach of a 10hrs flight.