Framerate degradation, (memory leak?) after several switching from vr mode to normal and back

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

developer mode and normal

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

yes

Brief description of the issue:

FPS poor, GPU memory full

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Start in any airports, switch to VR mode and back several times. Every switch increases GPU memory consumption. As a result, when the memory is full, the FPS drops to non-playble values.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

amd ryzen 9 5900x, radeon rx 6900 xt with driver 22.9.2, HTC Vive pro 2, Steam VR latest and beta, VIVE console latest and beta

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

I don’t know, issue was found by increasing GPU,CPU load due scenery, settings e.t.c. It is likely that it existed before.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I have this problem since many many months and never found a solution :confused:
Hope it will get fixed or somebody knows a workaround

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I have the problem only with DX12 not with DX11.
I use Sim update 11 beta version 1.29.25.0 with graphical settings set to High and DLSS set to balanced.
My VR config is: Quest 2 with RTX3080 (NVIDIA driver 526.47), i5 10600k, 32Gb ram, with openXR (Microsoft Store version, not Steam), OpenXR Tool kit 1.2.0 and Oculus Tray Tool 0.87.8.0 set at super sampling 1.3 and Fov 0.8.
As I’m in the Sim, I start VR, then I stop VR to adjust VR settings, then I restart VR. Every time, I come back in VR, the framerate drops. After three restart, It’s unplayable with 5fps (I had 45fps at first). In developer mode, I can see that VRAM is max out, and GPU card is red with latency above 200ms. Tests and screenshots realized in the Sim over Sydney Australia.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Capture d’écran 2022-10-29 141429
Capture d’écran 2022-10-29 141729
Capture d’écran 2022-10-29 141956