France really updated?

Quick test of 3 POI and still missing:

LFRZ St. Nazaire airport
St. Nazaire bridge
St. Malo is still bad depicted.

End of flight.

Hello, a question may be silly, have you downloaded in the market place the world update 4? because it is necessary to install this module in addition to the update.

3 Likes

Drake is correct. There was a Sim patch that installed automatically on loadup, but the World Update has to be manually added in the Marketplace.

2 Likes

I think you’re in the wrong thread.

Are these screenshots in France?

Thanks for the advice about marketplace, is annoying this update process Marketplace- Simulator and that after downloading about 30Gb for another 5Gb is necessary to go to Marketplace.

But in any case my question is valid:

St Nazaire bridge is in the update
St Nazaire LFRZ and Airbus factory still not in the sim
St Malo still not in the sim

What makes you think they should be?
The release notes do not state that they were part of the World Update 4.

yes this pictures is in France !

They SHOULD BE, I question the update.

The list has many less relevant landmarks than St. Malo that is basic so I can imagine many sites more relevant have been ommited.
LFRZ has been requested since alpha.

Examples:

St. Malo

In the list:
Château de Queribus:

But then it’s neither a bug nor an issue, it belongs to the wishlist.
The decision on which POIs and airports to implement is not done by the community and it’s not a bug if your expectation isn’t met.
They can’t please everyone. Whatever choice they make, there will be people complaining about something not being included.

1 Like

France is a POI by itself, that’s why it’s the most visited country in the world, in any region there are beautiful cities, castles and churches everywhere, everyone, and me first, would like to have all our favorite places represented, you can imagine the time it takes to model everything by hand, as there is currently little photogrammetry.
Well ok, with the update, I had the right to my castle near my house modeled :smiley: after why such choice of POI and not another I would not be able to answer you

Most cities in France have excellent versions available as freeware on all the usual sites. The copy I have of St. Malo for MSFS 2020 is superb and works with the update.

My intention was that other users could list POI not included in this update, but this has become a phiilosofical discussion on null interest.

ADMIN, please close this Topic

Topic closed at OP request