Analog Gauges App

Version 0.0.3 is released. I haven’t done much use testing so I appreciate all feedback.

Changelog:

• Automatic airspeed indicator range and reference speed bugs based on csv table

• Added pitch trim indicator

• Fixed window scaling

• Added reference speed csv table

• Removed autoconnect

1 Like

Many thanks for this. I always struggle with Github. Where do you download the zipped programme? I downloaded the source code by mistake. Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your feedback. I updated the files. Now everything is also in zip file.

Does this need to be run on the same PC as MSFS, or can you run it on another pc on the same network, similar to AM4?

It works on the same pc. Networking is planned

1 Like

Hi there! I like the look of those gauges! Have you looked at making this work with Prepar3D?

Thank you BenkelBuddy! It is possible and not so hard to make this work with Prepar3D. Stay tuned, I put it in the roadmap.

Great job mate. Is there any way to have the six pack in two lines so i can display it in a secondary monitor?

Hi, I am going to develop a six pack view in a near future.

Downloads are not available for now.

That would be amazing!

Hi, i’m impressed what you did.
will you keep working on your project? Can you share on GitHub your repository?

Hi patrondima!
The project is not being continued as an open source project. I will continue my project in a future.
Thank you for your interest,
Pauli

Hi. Your project is awesome. Are you going to continue? Any new update? Thanks

Hi,
Thank you! Project has been continued. I have made some structural updates to the codebase of the project.

but the link to github is broken. Where can I get it?