[Free/Professional] Merril C. Meigs Field (KCGX) - Meigs is back! [Reference]

Not sure about that… the airport ICAO is correctly implemented as far as the actual SDK allows. Since it is an ICAO code that is not natively included in the game, maybe the game does not fully recognise it for flight recording purposes? Will check

Bought the pro version 2.1, thanks for your great work man. love it

1 Like

Hello
Thank you for this wonderful addon.
I bought the pro version about 2 weeks ago.
However, I have had a problem for a few days: the runway disappeared and KCGX could not be found in the simulator.
Hangars and planes are present, but the runway is a large field of grass …
Please let me know if you have a solution.
cordially
Christian

1 Like

Hi Christian,

Sounds like a game cache problem. Try reinstalling the addon: remove the addon, run de game without the addon, fly close tho Chicago, quit the game and reinstall. This should reset cache and make everything work again.

Let me know if this works!

Cheers

Hello Guillermo
Thank you for your reply
But it is very strange: by reloading the pro version (v2.1), it still did not work.
On the other hand, I first loaded the free version, which worked correctly, then uninstalled it, and after reinstalled the pro version: now everything is OK !!!
The runway and the hangars are there and KCGX is recognized by the simulator.
I’m not trying to understand, I’m happy, the airport is beautiful!
Huge thanks for your work
Christian

1 Like

Hi, do you still plan to do a version for people with the DD landmarks? Thanks.

@GuillermoZS6037 just sent you an email. MEIGS that I purchased today on SimMarket CTD all the time. I have to restart my PC to relaunch MSFS after the crash. What`s the issue? my sim works perfectly otherwise

I’ve been using the Meigs scenery since its first release and never had an issue, but I also don’t have many add-ons in my community folder, and no other scenery anywhere near Chicago. Suggest you remove all other folders from the community folder except Meigs, then see if it works. If it does start adding back in the other stuff until you find what conflicts. Hopefully you can sort it out.

2 Likes

Received and replied!

Yes! Stay tuned for the end of the week :wink:

5 Likes

Please see this Announcement!
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/update-2-1-merril-c-meigs-field-kcgx-meigs-is-back-free-pro-version/358138

Feel free to discuss this on this topic:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/free-professional-merril-c-meigs-field-kcgx-meigs-is-back/358224