Freelook with mouse causes controls to freeze after SU5

This needs to be brought up again in the next Q&A. If you can’'t replicate it, I’m sure one of us would allow one of their staff members to visit their homes to show them the issue.

It’s a shame this didn’t get fixed in SU10.

6 Likes

Not a suitable solution for everyone but in my case it work:

Deleted/emptied any binding from my alpha/bravo/rudders in msfs.

Bought Axisandohs for configuration the pmdg/fbw controls.

After recognizing that the problem was solved, I configured also the other planes with this tool …

Sad to buy extra software to make it work :face_exhaling:

yes same if you use fsuipc but f controls feels weird when they are outside of msfs

that’s fine we are now in position #19 on the dev update page so it’s a matter of time they can"t act like they don’t see us now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess what everyone? I am on SU11 beta. Still not fixed! :wink:

Can confirm it’s not fixed in SU11. Please fix this issue. Using the middle mouse button to “toggle” the freelook sometimes also shows a white dot in the middle of the view, which is annoying. Probably something from the console version.

2 Likes

Really an aiming point for a console controller.

1 Like

This really needs to be looked at

2 Likes

when is the next Q&A? I hope they bring up some statement about this topic at least.

4 Likes

One year and 6 months later , how difficult can it be to fix this ?
Reported in SU 5 Beta ---- until the latest one … Is Asobo actually getting these bugs

4 Likes

No idea, I still can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed, its so annoying!!!

4 Likes

Yeah, at least it is tagged as “bug logged”.

1 Like

Next Q&A November 18th, just saying…

3 Likes

SU11 just got released today, and can confirm this is still not fixed. Looking around while controlling the plane is still not possible.

5 Likes

This will never be fixed, Asobo too interested in marketing rather than fixing simple issues

1 Like

Please, please, PLEASE fix this problem! It’s impossible to look around and fly a helicopter!
The controls still freeze.

5 Likes

WoW…
I went crazy with my T.Flight hotas X bug with FBW and tried so many workarounds and failed… I just discovered this post and realized it was related to right mouse button freelook that cause the bug.
I was ready to get another controler, and did reinstall already 3 times, plus all the annoying tests and procedures…

Hope it will be fixed.
Im seriously considering using external party software, but it bugs me to buy a software as a workaround of a problem that should have been fixed for a LONG while already.

3 Likes

there are already people telling me in the Q&A section for the 18th november that this bug is not big enough to get prioritized… lol…

1. You shall point also to this as it was what I initially told and why I personally did not vote on this question:
  1. It was some feedback on how business works based on my own experience and why such an issue is only logged but hasn’t started since. It actually is priorized but with a low priority for now until other things with some higher priority and bigger value to business are fixed. Still it’s queued.

Adding my voice here yet again since SU5…

This is breaking immersion.

What do we need to do to improve this issue’s priority?

7 Likes