[FREEWARE] Ezpeleta Aerodrome - Argentina (Updated 09/03/20) - [Agnalim]

Hi guys!
Just started to play around with the sdk, airport, aircraft. Any kind of comments and suggestions are more than welcome.
This is the first release for this airport but I plan to keep improving it and create some others as well.

I used to live near this aerodrome and the default one is not good enough. Wrong buildings, etc. If any other Argentinans are planning to make some freeware stay tuned so we can share information :slight_smile:
The scenery changes are based on pictures I found on internet and some things I remember when I was around.

Here you can find the zip file and updates: GitHub
Brief video showing some changes: https://youtu.be/vgfBa01RB9M
Latest version: 0.2.0

Some airport pictures:

Some real life pictures:

panoramica

5 Likes

Great work!

1 Like

Keep it up, nice work

1 Like

Thank you so much. Your work is appreciated.

1 Like

Guys like you producing freeware make the community.

1 Like

Thanks everyone!
Another release is available 0.2.0.

• Main change is I added the parking spots including fuel.

I was planning to start fixing argentinian airports. I have been playing with the SDK but documentation is horrible still. If you have some sort of quick guideline please share.

I am working on San Fernando. I have managed to update the scenario with the latest Google map picture, it works great. I will start fiddling with buildings and runway but is a pain.

Great work!

1 Like

Excellent @OSalvadorO!
Please share when ready.

The best scenary guidelines we have so far are on this post: [GUIDE] How to create a new airport (version 0.3)

1 Like