[Freeware] Missing Airports Collection - (v2.0 2021-05-30)

These are various missing airports I have created.

Blue skies, Pontiac51

3 Likes

M35 is a seaplane base on Seeley Lake, MT, USA. I have used this during my flying boat world tour.

49S is a dirt strip north of Lower Saint Mary Lake, MT, USA. I landed on the lake there and found out the airport is missing.

If you want to connect the two, fly from M35 up to Kalispell and then North-East via Logan Pass. Great scenery there.

Babb got an update (v1.1) and now includes the tires as runway edge just as in reality.

Pelican Narrows is here! Another seaplane base missing from MSFS.

All airports now got a makeover (Bing textures removed) for MSFS Kittyhawk and another one added, CJN7.

And here is the next one, Brevoort Island, Nunavut, Canada.

Update 1.3

• All airports were recompiled with SDK 0.9.0 for MSFS 1.12.13.0.
  • All parkings have been changed to SMALL. This should not spawn any workers or pushbacks (depending on aircraft).
  • All AirportServices have been removed. This is to counter the current MSFS behavior to use the last AirportServices file loaded for ALL airports.

CJN7 got some objects and forest added around the dock area.

Tanacross, Alaska is the newest addtion to the collection.

All airports have been updated to v2.0. Mostly smaller fixes (e.g. renaming of files and folders) and recompiled with SDK 0.13.0 for compatibility with MSFS 1.16.2.0

CWOB Breevoort Island and CJN7 Little Churchill River got some library objects added (docks and other stuff). Also, M35 Lindeys Landing West finally received its windsock. :wink:

CJN7 Little Churchill River Dock Area