[Freeware] NZMF Milford Sound (New Zealand) RELEASED V2.3

Just start working… the default mountains mesh is absolutey horrible…
i’m try to do my best to fix it

edit

i have remove all the water that submerge the harbour

fixed water and tree levels

add cars parking model

made new texture for the airport apron, runway and taxiway

28 Likes

Nice work looking forward to testing it out
:sunglasses::metal:

Thanks, I’m sure it will look great. I love flying between Milford Sound and Martin’s Bay. Maybe Martin’s Bay next? :grin:

1 Like

Keep up the good work! I have missed Milford Sound so badly.

1 Like

That’s more like Milford Sound, looking forward to your release.

Wow, what a beautiful country. Living in the Netherlands I envy people living in countries with such breathtaking landscapes. Also discovered (in FS) Norway fjords, British Columbia, USA parks , Utah, Rockies. Alps. Basically anything with mountains :wink: Any more suggestions?

Very cool. I was very disappointed with Milford Sound when I was flying there a month or so back. Glad to hear it’s getting some love.

bad news guys

just try to import some mesh from a famouse 3d world service… but the result is horrible when you go closed… the mesh is not the best

look that…

1 Like

ok i decided to edit manualy every mountain…

6 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Woaahhhh whats incredible weather we have!

4 Likes

i’m try to model controll tower

4 Likes

Amazing work! Look forward to trying this.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I live in the US, and have always wanted to travel to New Zealand. This is interesting, after watching the TV series “The Sounds” (North area of the South Island), I thought that looks like a neat place to fly. I have planed a flight (not flown yet) from Wellington (NZWN) to Picton Aerodrome (Koromiko) – NZPN. Then over to Pelorus Sound, continuing north, then to Nelson (NZNS), then south, and looping my way back to Blenheim Airport (NZWB). I most fly backcountry and Island hop, now all I need is some quality 3rd party float planes released, and missions added to this area.

I guess today I will leave Invercargill (NZNV) and fly over to Milford Sound.

hi mate,

i suggest you to plann this trip, very scenic flight!
take a look

7 Likes

NZ is one of my favorite countries, you’ll definitely receive a donation for this!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

hope you and all community can like these

4 Likes