Ramona airport (ICAO:KRNM) is a public airport, 40 minutes from downtown San Diego and the beach in California. The airport is mostly used for general aviation, the California Department of Foresty and United States Forest Service (USFS) jointly operate a fire attack base. Download for free at : Flightsim.to • Ramona (KRNM) by vbazillio
As all of my MSFS mod, this small scenery is made from pilot-eyes perspective. I flew there several time for pattern training and stops at Plus One Club house, and I’m an amateur scenery developer. This mod is made with 99% of MSFS default objects library. Download for free at : Flightsim.to • Ramona (KRNM) by vbazillio
All airport buildings have been replaced: hangars, FBO’s, Air Attack Base, Classic Rotors museum, all external fence and gates, fuel island, executive hangar, airport beacon…
- All new and very specific taxiway signs… except the blue ones on Air Attack Base. Let me know if you know what’s written on them! I need your help.
- Adjustement of all taxiway lines
- FBO’s Chuck Hall Aviation, CruiseAir Aviation and Pacific Exec Aviation rebuild
- Replacement of 90% autogen buildings by MSFS Library. Very few are the AI autogenerated buildings by AI Shark / MSFS engine.
- Hundreds of details to create life: objects from library but also handmade signs and banner on buildings. This scenery may impact your fps.
- Replacement of Tower
- Reveal of all helipads (including the north helipad not open to pub
- Reveal of Segmented Circle/Windsock south side close to CruiseAir
- Reveal of Compass Rose
- Redesign of Fire Attack Base apron with trace of fire retardant. This scenery can’t wait for a Grumman S2 Tracker!
- Replacement of windsock
- Replacement of PAPI (2 lights, P2L)
Download for free at : Flightsim.to • Ramona (KRNM) by vbazillio