[Freeware] Reno Stead Airport (KRTS ) Reno Air Races - [Released]

Nice work, can’t wait for this!

Wow! I’ve been waiting for someone to do this since the game launched. Looks awesome!

Me and HumpJ were literally just talking about this on my stream and hoping someone was working on it. THANK YOU!!! It looks amazing so far! Cannot Wait!

Hey all, I’m getting really close to releasing this scenery. It’s been a ton of work, but I’ve been enjoying it. Stay tuned for a release announcement. It will be released very soon. See first post.

3 Likes

Has been awesome watching this amazing piece of art come together!
Cant wait to check it out for myself!!

Thanks for all the hard work mate :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Can’t wait for this!

Hey all, I will release the scenery this Sunday, morning time USA.

6 Likes

loved flying the performance types around the pylons at Reno Stead in FSX… This scenery looks 1000x
better. Looking forward to trying it out !!

Scenery is live.
Have fun everyone!

12 Likes

Absolutely excellent work. :heart_eyes:

Spent the whole day here yesterday in a modded VL-3 learning the race courses and generally poking about. Lovely.

I especially like the addition of the PDF course guide in the download and the illuminated pylons at night.

Can see myself spending a lot of time here.

3 Likes

Even in the stock Pitts or Extra - it’s pretty fun… this needs a Discord channel and casual race series :wink:

@dantesmante - any chance of copy/pasting a couple of the Chinooks to cover up the Chinooks in the ground textures at the ANG base? :wink:

Wow nice graphics! It would awesome to have timed trials.

1 Like

Yea, we need a discord for casual racing!

And yes, I’ll put that in my list for the next update.

2 Likes

Having a blast flogging the Corsair around the Sport Course!

3 Likes

Excellent screenshots. Love the Corsair!

Can someone please check. “Spawn” on RWY 08 ready for takeoff goes wrong. Plane (Milviz Corsair) stuck in the Runway, nothing goes on, also the Spitfire.

It seems to be the problem ended in smoke, no idea why.
Now it’s all okay.
Thanks for this scenery, i will think about a coffee.

I love the hangar!
Great airport.

Got to blend in :wink:

Just some passes:

The airport is really well done. Are there really old f-4 phantoms II parked in real life?