Freeware TAP-A22X project

I’m fully tuned and looking forward to it

2 Likes

thank you !

1 Like

the much awaited system preview A22X MSFS Development Preview | TAP Designs - YouTube

7 Likes

we have a new dev on the team !! the developement will go much faster now :slight_smile:
as always, if you know javascript or Rust and are interested, please contact us on discord ^^

next update is scheduled for the 5th march !!

1 Like

I haven’t been posting anything for a while, but that’s because we’re working on something really big and we need to delay our next video a bit. It will come soon, and you won’t be disapointed

8 Likes

Teasing a little bit our next update, try to guess all the new features

5 Likes

Hello everyone, we will be hosting a livestream to answer your questions and reveals certain things soon.
If you have a question for the stream, ask it there, thanks!: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TAP - Livestream questions

Julien S,
TAP Desings’ public relations.

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

We will be hosting our first QnA Insider stream tomorrow at 1900Z!

All questions that were posted in our discord and on the forums will be answered along with further questions that will be taken from the stream chat.

We will also be releasing our 2nd A22X MSFS Systems Development Update video in the same stream, so do tune in to catch it early!

The livestream will be streamed on Twitch with a later recording to be posted on YouTube.

Hope to see you there!

our latest system update video has been released !!

2 Likes

WIP preview of our new fuselage, remodeled from scratch to be perfectly accurate

9 Likes

here’s our latest update !

6 Likes

Hi everyone,
we are releasing some early previews of our new and soon to be final cockpit!
We hope you enjoy!
Note : All screens are placeholder images, and the textures are a WIP.
Join our discord server!

10 Likes

Nice to see some news! There are more recent details on Discord. May I risk the classic question: do you have a plan for release?
And you were looking for developpers. Have you found new ones?

1 Like

we have found new developers, but we’re always looking for more people to expand our team.
and for the release date, we don’t know. Maybe this year, maybe next year :slight_smile:

1 Like

This project went a bit silent ngl :upside_down_face:

@Kberg93 A few days ago I asked myself the same thing. I did noticed that the Youtube channel of TAP Designs changed it’s name to something not flightsim related, and now looks more like a personal channel.
I’m afraid this project isn’t there anymore unfortunately…Or developing at least on an extremely low pace.

They changed their name a while ago to Synaptic Simulations and the last development update is less than a month old on their discord.
Since they are part of the FBW Installer, I guess you can download the aircraft there once it will be released.

1 Like