[Freeware] Toussus-Le-Noble (LFPN) Paris, France

Although FranceVFR editor has releases Toussus-Le-Noble (LFPN) in its Pack VFR Paris, this small scenery redesigns the whole airport area. It’s a mod from pilot-eyes perspective and includes VFR reporting points. I’m a real VFR pilot departing from Toussus-Le-Noble and want to add details I know in real, in the sim, for example, you’ll get all the real taxiway signs. The scenery is available for free at: Toussus-Le-Noble (LFPN) for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS

This mod has been made with 99% of integrated MSFS objects excepted the Robinson R44, the Dauphin in HeliUnion apron, cones for the transcient grass parking and helicopter’s taxiways. Don’t be to harsh when you’ll look at the tower building. It’s a Frankenstein-like “creation”. If you want to help and have skills in Blender/Sketchup and can create some of Toussus buildings, let me know!

Features

• 98% of airport buildings have been replaced: from East area with Jousse and Mont Blanc Helicoptères to the West side with AstonFly and Trimaille, including the terminal, the firestation and all hangars. Special attention to Alcyons and ATCF with its restaurant.
  • Update of 7/25 runways : the white cross on 7R and the displaced threshold 7L.
  • New FATO and helicopter’s taxiways
  • New taxiway signs to match the real world. Except one that I know for sure exist but have no clue what is display on
  • Dozen of small objects to make the scenery alive:parked planes, helicopters, vegetation, water tower, VOR, VDF, gate is opened for plane if you want to go/from Farman hangar…
  • Point VFR SIERRA : trees removal to make the forest aisle visible, heading to the famous farm with red roof, new power towers (pylons of high voltage)
  • Red and white check: base leg 25 to visualize inner and outer base, “clocheton avec damier rouge et blanc” on downwind leg (also HOTEL VFR reporting point for helicopters).
  • New few objects in Centre d’Etude Nucléaire de Saclay (towers, antennas) to make it more dense.
  • No change on ATC frequency and radionavigation

The scenery is available for free at: Toussus-Le-Noble (LFPN) for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS

Enjoy my amateur work!

7 Likes

Thank you very much. I will try it this Afternoon.

1 Like

v1 is released :wink:

The scenery is available for free at: Toussus-Le-Noble (LFPN) » Microsoft Flight Simulator

4 Likes

Version 1.0.3 has been uploaded with a new Farman building and a new Alcyons club house.

4 Likes

Next version 1.0.5 will include the control tower and it’s building design by Martin Clark that I met virtually. He proposed weeks ago to build the object to get integrated in the next version!

Should be available within the next hours at flightsim.to with other upgrades.

In case you’re using my scenery, I just released an hotfix v1.1.1 which should correct airports services that was totally removed from all other the world when my scenery was active. Oups! Sorry!

Freely available at Toussus-Le-Noble (LFPN) » Microsoft Flight Simulator

New version 1.1.5 brings, as in real life, the two Electric Charging Stations for airplanes: at the tower apron and at the Fab’Lab hangar.

… and an extra sign to enhance immersion (the ADP french touch :wink: ):

Version 1.1.7 with a new self serve unleaded fuel station. And a lot of small enhancement and fix.

1 Like

Version 1.1.8 fix a frequency error and add two new static aircraft (Tecnam P2002 and a Rutan Long EZ)

2 Likes

A quick fix has been released this morning (CET) to have the ILS back available. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nice. I just saw this now and I’ve started flying into Toussus as an alternative to the big airports.

1 Like

Update version 1.2.1

• Improve the new SP98 fuel self serve
  • Improve area around Fab’Lab
  • Change some starting spot attributes

Free to download: Toussus-Le-Noble (LFPN) for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS

1 Like

Thank you Vincent for your work on TSU !
As casualclick said, with the PC12 and all the bizjet and props, it’s nice to have an alternative in Paris. In particular on flying networks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve just uploaded an update v1.2.3 :

• Add the (new) antenna on downwind
  • Re-numbered SP98 parking position A1 and A2 (as IRL)
  • New open hangar for Trimaille Aero Formation

1 Like