(Freeware) VOHS - Rajiv Gandhi International Airport

First every indian scenery for MSFS2020. Highly detailed VOHS (Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International Airport) for MSFS2020. The scenery objects were re-used from my XPlane-11 scenery. Made a few enhancements to the scenery along the way. Here are the complete set of features. Here is the link to the mod below.

Link to the mod

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks
-Avinash

13 Likes

I know your Scenery from X-Plane. Very nice! Would be nice if you could upload the file somewhere else. I would not like to register everywhere.

Many thanks in advance.

1 Like

Excellent work. I wish you can make more of Indian scenery eg: Mumbai, Delhi. :heart_eyes: :+1:t2:

Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks. I have also uploaded the scenery at MSFSAddons.org. It is under review by admin. I will share the link once it is available.

2 Likes

How do you install this scenery?

1 Like

Extract the zip file and copy the vohs folder and paste it into your community folder.

1 Like

looks great, however fueltruck and stairs could not be supplied on ramp position even though they showed up on ATC. Maybe because u designated all ramps as gates, i would recommend to set only positions connected to the building as gates.
ILS did not show up in my A320neo.
Watch my youtube from 25:30 to see ground services (german audio)

German Lufthansa has a cargo hub there, maybe an idea for your buildings to add some Lufthansa signs or display.

1 Like

Thanks for your comments. I will check the parking spot issues you have mentioned. As far as the ILS is concerned. Can you please let me know for which runway you are facing the issue?. Because i have tested ILS approach with zero visibility on both 27L and 09R runways. By the way, the other runway 09L and 27R is used only for taxiway in real life.

just watch my youtube, the audio is german however the game is set to english thus u can watch and see all data during approach etc. on ATC

Hi,

Can you check if the airbus tuned the ILS frequency properly in the RadNav page in FMC?. Because sometimes the A320 Neo will not tune the frequency automatically. As you must be aware of it’s autopilot issues in the sim. Therefore you need to tune the frequency manually. You can do that in the RadNav page in the FMC. For ILS RWY 09R, the frequency is 108.5. While for 27L is 110.9.

Once tuned your FMC RadNav page should look like this.

And you will see the ILS GS and LOC displayed on the PFD as shown below.

The above screenshot was taken when fully established ILS Approach Runway 09R.

Thanks

will check and let u know …

u r right, this time ILS came up itself with no need to enter that frequency manually.

can u change the vehicle splines so that i.ex. busses dont enter the taxiway?

this time i made it to a gate, however no fuel truck as well …

btw

however those cargo buildings might look neutral with no Lufthansa logos etc.

Hi,

I have tried to fix the fuel truck problem, but none of the gate type available in the SDK has a fuel truck option. Looks like an issue with the SDK itself. See screenshot below.

As far as the cargo terminal, i do not see any lufthansa logo in the cargo terminal in real life. Here are some pictures of the airports cargo terminal.

!image image|690x460

Also currently the cargo terminal is not custom modeled. It is the model from the default scenery.

A new update is available. Head to the mode page from the link provided the first post.

Thanks everyone for suggestions and feedback. It really helps to make the scenery better!. I would really appreciate your feedback and suggestions and i will try to improve it over the time.

Thank you everyone!.

@aerovin88 Is it possible to add some grass on the ground patches and the edges of the runway?

Thanks again for making this scenery :smiley:

checked my other freeware airports, none provides fuel trucks, ILS frequency always needs to be entered manually, probably a lack in SDK …

good job with the ramp/gate assigments !

I tried it so hard, but came to know that the grass cannot be added manually. Sim automatically generate grass based on the aerial photos. So it is generating the grass if it finds a green spot on the aerial image. We need to wait for the SDK update to add grass manually.

I like to see a much better scenery for Mumbai area - shaabaash :smiley:

3 Likes

Mumbai, Delhi etc …hope they bring world update on India.

1 Like