From Australia to Europe

I’m using OnAir to make virtual money while I fly around. I’m on my way to Europe to do level 5 and 6 missions. It has been the most amazing journey so far. What a great way to see the world!

Using real weather makes it very tough sometimes. Especially around Papua New Guinea. I use the “Small Airports” option so sometimes I have to divert. Landing on a super short runway with a large slope in almost IMC weather surrounded by mountains is hairy! The people that do that for real must have great skills and nerves of steel.

The trip so far. This leg I’m flying now between VNTJ and OP27 is pretty cool. Some of these hills are tall :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Nice. There are the past legs on my world tour (starting at KJFK, currently in NZAA). I might take this as inspiration even though I want to visit Japan, Siberia and places in Africa. I would have gone over Antarctica but it’s lacking runways for an A320n.

1 Like

Nice, it is a big world eh!

The first half of the trip I was using the Mooney and staying nice and low at around 3,500 feet. I’m using the TBM right now which is great for speed or for high terrain but I miss the Mooney so I might get another one when I get closer to Europe.

Do you have some flight plan files you could share on World Tour Flights? I think it would be really cool to fly this route.

1 Like