Is it feasible to be able to build a cockpit using FS 2020?

Good morning to everybody,

could you please give me your opinions/suggestions if it’s feasible at the moment to be able to build a cockpit using FS 2020. In particular I would like to have 3 TV 4k TV’s attached all to the same ntx 3080 and another videocard to be able to drop in 2/3 monitors instruments. By having 2 cards in the same motherboard will decrease performarce? Do you have any suggestions? Is it better to utilize some software to connect the 3 TV’s using only one port and utilizing the other two ports of the videocard for instruments?
Many thanks in advance for your suggestions/opinios.
Marco

The current view system is not ideal for a cockpit
They should bring a forward view without instruments or aircraft first.
A HUD only view would be a nice addition too…

If you right alt then click on an instrument, it will pop the view out like in the olden times. Unfortunately, it only pops the display part of the instruments screen out and not the buttons, so you will still have to look into the cockpit to push the buttons to manipulate the device.

It nothing at all like the older versions, you’ll have to wait for Asobo to upgrade the feature. It might work, I just moved my office and havent set up my multiscreen setup as of yet, but if they dont change it like it used to be I probably wont. When I used to run a simulator in previous version I had the 2 d cockpit and this version of the game doesnt have that feature anymore.

Remember the olden times when people used to have 5-10 monitors and 2 or 3 machines all working in tandem to do some incredible stuff.

1 Like

My multimonitor combined with a beamer main view on a two pc’s setup so far, i use fsuipc7 widefs6, and on the second pc iuse very old programs freefd is pretty hard to find online, but i believe it is outdated but still working
and P8R software which you can find on this link,

Still and always under construction.

Hi have you managed to work out how to save pop out screens so the instruments are still there when you restart the sim??

I cannot say, i did, but starting up cold and dark, i first drag my screens into position. I’m not sure if it is possible to lock them unto screens. If it is possible to do this, i would check .cfg files or open up flightplans to see if there is info to find, best way to do this is setup a flight drag screens into position than open the files to see their coördinaten. Check them for nvidia or amd lines with X or Y coordinates. I will check to see in upcomming days if i find the time for mfs 2020 if so i let u know.