FS load and freezing

Microsoft Store version PC

add-ons in Community folder delete

Developer mode off

Hi.
I have a problem with the sim freezing while loading the flight. I know that the forum is being solved here and I read how to solve the problem. and there are a lot of users who like to advise. Of course, I’ve tried the steps listed here:

negative. I also performed reinstallation, repair and clean installation according to:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016107019-How-to-repair-or-remove-and-do-a-clean-install-of-Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-on- Microsoft Store Gamepass

the simulator worked properly for me during the first installation. without significant problems. after the second installation, it will freeze when the flight is loaded. unfortunately I can’t take years anymore.

my hardware
i5 4690k
motherboard msi Z97 gaming 5
16 gb ram 2666 mhz
Msi gtx 1080 aero 8 gb

cape and keyboard with cable
camera Ps 3 eye
keyboard numpad
reptoductors genius

according to the advice of users who were very beneficial and for which I thank you, I set the nvidia v-syns half refresh rate and 30fps got on a smooth flight on every part of the world that I just tried.
unfortunately I don’t know what the problem is now. I’m without a sim

Your problem sounds like an issue described here, did you try the steps already?

There are even more troubleshooting guides available on zendesk, that may help.

thank you for answer. I give feedback

I checked according to the advice and instructions. I don’t know if well. I’m not a PC IT expert. the problem still persists. The simulator should go smoothly to install and repair for the next run. without such interference with the pc. this is very wrong

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Microsoft Store

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No.

Brief description of the issue:

Hi. My game was working fine until this morning, but suddenly it stopped working properly. The game starts normally and after selecting the plane and airport and hitting Fly! it gets stuck on the loading screen.

I’ve tried clearing the cache, reinstalling the whole game again, deleting the Community Folder, restarting the PC, logging out/logging in to Xbox, secure mode, … but nothing seems to fix the problem.

Does anyone know what could be happening ?

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
No image, just stuck on loading screen

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Everytime I try to fly.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:`
i7-6700K
GTX 980Ti
32GB Ram

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
Build Version: 1.19.9.0
But started suddenly, after going well in weeks on this build.

I greet everyone
I received a message from MFS2020 support that the problem of sim freezing on loading is in the wrong module ntdll.dll
I should also conduct these investigations.
STEP 1 - CONFLICTS WITH COMMUNITY CONTENT

STEP 2 - CONFLICTS WITH PROGRAMS

STEP 3 - SCAN WINDOWS

STEP 4 - CLEAN INSTALL

STEP 5 - INVESTIGATE

under this it was stated that this problem is solved by this.

my problem, but it was not solved. I performed a step 3 scan of windows and found that the system is completely fine. I performed many control steps, according to microsoft support with a negative result. but the problem is solved according to the support. dak I will not comment on this meeting.

and now to the point. out of desperation, I reinstalled the win 10 and sim operating systems. negative. the sim cannot be started.

I look into the columns of the planes. I see an item where you enter your own registration of the aircraft. I entered my own and be careful … the sim didn’t freeze when loaded. I removed my own matriculation and the sim froze again. he entered the matriculation again and the sim froze. I used the pause and sim keys and the flight started. I noticed you need to enter the clear item to delete the matriculation. I started using it here to clean up matriculation. tim my sim now works. and does not freeze. the voice is no longer displayed to press the pause when the load is frozen. whether the apartment is all right.

tin chci rici. that there may be a problem with this entry, which leads to the sim freezing. if the sim worked for you, I think it’s unnecessary to investigate and reset complex things on your computer. which still lead nowhere. try to look at the sim settings before you start interfering with your PC. reset all items.

maybe I helped. so okay with me. and sim I run as a manager.

thank you all for your answers and help. and good luck

You are a true legend

During these days I have been having the same problem. I have even reinstalled Windows 10 as well but it didn’t fix it.

When you said about the own registration of the aircraft, I remembered that lately the game did strange things to me in the holes to customize the tail number, the call sign and the flight number.

Although the fields appear empty and after typing something in them they become empty again by themselves, I typed something random and I was able to execute a flight!

You are my hero !!!

P.S.: I will report the problem to Zendesk as I had opened a support ticket. It seems that we have found a critical bug in the game.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the flights ;-D

Hi. I’m very glad that I was able to help and that it solved your problem and you can fly. So the flight is successful :partying_face: and I wish you good luck :smiling_imp: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :wink: