FS2020 path

Hi All, I cannot find my FS folder anywhere on my PC, I downloaded the premium deluxe version from an Amazon link and I cannot find the folder to install new aircraft, liveries etc.
Can anyone help or guide me in the right direction.
Many Thanks.

This is the drive on my system. It’s the default so I assume yours will be similar. (substitute “user name” with your own drive name)

C:\Users*user name*\AppData\Local\Packages\ Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\

Tried that and nothing!

What do you mean by “nothing”? The folder doesn’t exist?

Try this %LOCALAPPDATA%\MSFSPackages\Community

Make sure you have show hidden and show system files and folders enabled. You may also not have installed to the drive you had intended to.

I would also note that I know someone who installed a pirate version and i could not find his community folder. Fortunately, he liked it so much, that he has now paid for a proper version (he was partly persuaded by World Update 3 as well). Not something I would condone, but had a good outcome (well, I paid for it for him TBH as I owed him a favour).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.