FS2020 tell me an UPDATE MANDATORY, but the version is alway the same. Again anda again

Olease. I´m tired to download several times the version 1.21.13.0. I MUST to download it and also the free sceneries, the world free, etc. I do not why and I need a solution for this. Is very boring to download each several days 120Gb.

Does any have a solution for this? Does anybody knos how to stop it? What I must to do?

Thanks

Are you Store or Steam version?

Look here for store version:

Microsoft Store - Download & Installation issues - Checklist – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

Thanks, my friend. Sorry:: is STORE version. I checked all and all it´s correct… Thanks for your help
Sincerely,

I believe we’ve been trying to help you with this before, but it’s difficult if the only info you give us is that everything is “correct”.

They have released a few hot fixes since SU7. I don’t know how they are doing their naming conventions for patches and hot fixes but it’s likely they did not change enough to warrant a whole new version

Stealth patching is not an uncommon practice to add/change/remove features without telling people. Sure it’s kinda sucky to have to figure out what changed, but you never know there may be a post later about it.

Then again, I think they at one point announced they will be applying hot fixes here and there

Hi

I believe we’ve been trying to help you with this before, but it’s difficult if the only info you give us is that everything is “correct”.

I write correct BECAUSE IS EXACTLY that you wrote me. I do not see any different

Thanks for your help. I can’t find the solution.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.