FSDreamTeam CYVR CTDs

Hello all, I purchased the FSDreamTeam CYVR port and tried to fly around CYVR approximately 3-4 times, each time resulting in a CTD. I wasn’t sure what was causing the issue so I used the process of elimination, low and behold deleting the scenery stopped CTD in the Vancouver area. If the dev is kicking around here and able to provide some feedback, that would be great.

Regards
V3

1 Like

I have not this scenery and I have CTD all the time when I try landing on Vancouver airport with basic scenery. Have not idea why…

it’s on your end i don’t ctd at all flying around the airport, taking off or landing.

That’s good to know. Are you running with AI or real time traffic? Haven’t had a single CTD since I uninstalled the scenery. Did two flights in and out of YVR and a couple around Europe since.

real time, ai is a hog do’t use that also it might just be the planes cause they are all ■■■■ and it could be the game it self cause just cause one thing works about 100 others are broken this is the worse flying game i have ever had and we thought this was a sim just trash if you ask me so don’t beat yourself up over it.

Hi. Go directly to the FSDT forums and post your experience with the CTD. Here is a thread started about the CTD issue in the FSDT forums: CTD's

The more people that post about the problem, the faster the FSDT developers will realize the problem and try to fix it.

Thanks for that. I’ve been in touch with their support and the guy is insistent that it’s not their scenery. He’s arguing that its something in the sim leading to the CTDs and not their scenery, even if removing the scenery has stopped the CTDs. I’ve seen some posts by the DreamTeam guys on FSElite and it seems like they are quite argumentative with their customers or potential customers. It does sound like English isn’t their first language so it could be a situation where things are lost in translation.

I dont think they are looking at a fix, since to them, the problem isn’t their product. Unfortunately with the state of the sim I don’t have a solid ground to stand on.

I’m not sure why but everytime I fly near the Vancouver BC area I get a CTD that starts with a funny sound issue. I found that I’m getting the same error code that ends in 0000005…if anyone else has the same issue and has found a solution please let me know…Thanks

I Just Purchased FSDreamTeam CYVR and I am getting the same, CTD!!
I hope they fix the issue.

Forget to mention that I purchased right after MSFS update #5

Me too! I just downloaded the new airport, CYVR, from marketplace & I now have exactly the same problem!!

Log Name: Application
Source: Application Error
Date: 31/10/2020 10:26:57
Event ID: 1000
Task Category: (100)
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: DESKTOP-5PQN1GG
Description:
Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5f985799
Faulting module name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5f985799
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000eebb5d
Faulting process ID: 0x5b48
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6af6ee039c25a
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.10.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.10.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Report ID: 4fe4776b-0e12-4017-ad15-238927db4a9c
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.10.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: App
Event Xml:

0x80000000000000

Application
DESKTOP-5PQN1GG

FlightSimulator.exe
5f985799
FlightSimulator.exe
5f985799
c0000005
0000000000eebb5d
5b48
01d6af6ee039c25a
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.10.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.10.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
4fe4776b-0e12-4017-ad15-238927db4a9c
Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.10.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
App

Same here purchased the airport and CTD

I’ve taken off twice from CYVR today (new scenery installed) with the first resulting in a CTD shortly after departure.

The 2nd flight I managed to stay aloft flying around YVR for a good 20 minutes before landing and taxing to the gate without problem.

Both flights were conducted using the 787-9 in new Air Canada Livery.

I had this happen tonight. Approaching 26L and CTD. Reloaded and didn’t happen again. Weird.

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased the FSDreamTeams CYVR Vancouver scenery off the MSFS Marketplace and for some reason whenever I am at CYVR the sim always crashes to desktop.

I have removed all mods but that didn’t help. I have also removed all overclocks which didn’t seem to do anything either.

I know it must be caused by the FSDreamTeam scenery because I’ve done multiple tests in Miami with LatinVFR scenery and I have had no crashes there, only in Vancouver.

Does anyone else have this issue and any tips on how to fix it?

I have already tried reinstalling the scenery.

Thank you for your assistance.

1 Like

I have that scenery and I too get CTD at Vancouver. I was coming in with the Grand Caravan from Boeing, beautiful approach to 26L and on short final, CTD. Was glad I wasn’t on Vatsim at the time. It’s happened occasionally, not every time. I will send FSDream Team a bug report.

1 Like

I removed the scenery and did a test with default CYVR and no crash so from that must be caused by the Fsdreamteam scenery.

Have you use their tool to check for updates? There was one around two days ago. Charles

1 Like

I purchased the scenery recently from the MSFS Marketplace so I don’t think that comes with an update tool but I’m pretty sure updates are available there too they are just a little delayed as they have to be approved by Microsoft.

1 Like

It is good knowing that they released an update which should fix the issue.

1 Like