FSDreamTeam GSX for MSFS

Same here.

1 Like

Thinking maybe a little bug in the new updateā€¦ hopefully a fix soon!

Same here.

1 Like

Same here.

Same here, no passengers are shown. I hope they can fix it soon.

Iā€™ve just updated to the latest version from 2 days ago and am seeing passengers (DX12 if that means anything)

same hereā€¦passengers are not visible when boarding/deboarding. I have downloaded and installed the last update but same results, no passengers.

LATEST FIX
2.4.3 - March 24th, 2023

• GSX (all versions) FIX: Invisible passengers in Jetways.
  • GSX (all versions) NEW: Added a blank livery for Handling and Catering.
6 Likes

For some reason, the Couatl program does not start automatically anymore since 2.4.

Itā€™s not a huge problem since I can still start in manually every time I use the sim but it was more convenient when I didnā€™t have to do this.

Is there any trick to get this tool to start up automatically again?

1 Like

Check if thereā€™s an entry in your exe.xmlā€¦

You should find it at C:\Users[your user name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator

And there should be these lines:

<Launch.Addon>
Couatl
False
C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\couatl64\couatl64_MSFS.exe
</Launch.Addon>

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

I just checked the exe.xml and the Couatl autostart entry you listed is included the file, for some reason it still does not start automatically thoughā€¦

Iā€™ve just noticed that this page doesnā€™t show all entries in brackets in my post, but nevermindā€¦ if you have the autostart entry there then I have no idea why you have to start it manually. It works just fine for me.

Thereā€™s a new update 2.4.4 with what walkers walk back after a pushback :v:

1 Like

Does leaving GSX running during a flight after departure affect performance of the sim? What I mean is opening sim hud at the top of the screen and clicking the GSX icon to disable / enable it. I saw a post that someone said they were getting less stutters on approach and landing by turning off GSX after takeoff and then turning it back on once they landedā€¦

1 Like

So, the passengers are visible again, and the staff no longer disappearsā€¦
But now the personalized fuel filling detection system no longer works,
ā€œIn the PMDG we can no longer select the quantity of fuel desired in relation to the FMC of the aircraftā€ (it worked with version 2.4.1)
@aloper5 Personally I deactivate it during the flight, but if you want to be sure (for performance) do a test, fly with GSX activated and do the same flight without GSX.

ā€œIn the PMDG we can no longer select the quantity of fuel desired in relation to the FMC of the aircraftā€ (it worked with version 2.4.1)
Edit: It works sometimesā€¦

Hi !

Iā€™ve an issue since the last updateā€¦

GSX say this parking is isolatedā€¦

Is anybody here (like the song) with the same issue ?

Yeah, I have that problem too, but i think itā€™s not GSX the problem.
On my side it is the GMMX MARRAKECH MENARA airport bought on SimMarket, and it seems that it has not been updated for 2 yearsā€¦ (And GSX tells me the same message)
But if I disable it, GSX works with default airport.

I have a few niggles with gsx! I recently was at a payware airport (I think it was Portland, USA) where I know most parking / gates work fine. But I managed to find one that was isolated!
Annoyingly gsx wonā€™t even offer to move you to a functioning gate, just refuses to do anything. I managed to move the fenix to another gate, without going to the main menu, and all was well.
Richard

Version 2.4.5 has been posted today, hereā€™s the changelog:

• GSX Pro NEW: Added support in airport profiles to work with non-standard Jetways, by using customized root points and/or an intermediate waypoint, to support specific jetway models with offset roots or non-pivoting heads.

• GSX Pro NEW: Manual updated to cover the new [jetway_roots] and [jetway_midpoints] profile customization options.

• GSX (all versions) NEW: Vehicles coming from afar will come faster, by accelerating depending on their distance from the user airplane, which will help reducing arrival times at large airports with vehicle parking spots not well spread.

• GSX Pro FIX: Added support for MD83/MD88 in VGDS.

• GSX (all versions) FIX: Menu stalled if Pushback was Aborted before it started.

• GSX (all versions) FIX: Boarding couldnā€™t be completed if it was queued while performing
    Deboarding.

• GSX Pro FIX: Menu reopening after closing the Parking editor.

• GSX (FSX/P3D) FIX: Error when checking for icing conditions in case the Metar string received was invalid.

• GSX (FSX/P3D) FIX: Error when checking the time/day on Simbrief.

• GSX (all versions) NEW: Added Innsbruck Airport handling operator

5 Likes

I also noticed that recently the pushback people have started to walk away properly again when they have waved goodbye, whereas since a few updates before they just suddenly disappeared. I like it very much that it is back to the old behaviour - was it a fix or a coincidence?