FSDreamTeam GSX for MSFS

GSX hits loading time hard. You can improve it by reducing the number of jetway overrides and service company overrides, the two big lists in the config screen. I turn off GSX using addons linker when I don’t use it, makes a big difference.

See my post here for some measurements…

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll look into that.

gsx won’t start, just reinstalled and update with live updater but nothing, gsx in sim open load and colse immediatly.

Please don’t post here about support issues. Either use the FSDT support forum, the FSDT support email, or the GSX creators’ channel on Discord.

1 Like

Version 2.8.1 – October 16th, 2023

• GSX Pro Change: PMDG 737 Simbrief Fuel integration linked to GSX Refueling. Now the Fuel quantity won’t be set immediately, but after calling GSX Refueling service, according to the following method:

• If the quantity loaded in the airplane is lower than the planned quantity, the GSX Refueling truck will fill up to the planned quantity
    • If the quantity loaded in the airplane is already larger than the planned quantity, GSX will momentarily set it to 5%, then back again to the planned quantity, to sync GSX fuel animation with the airplane own fuel loading
  • GSX Pro Change: PMDG 737 Simbrief integration improved, with automatic recognition of Single/Dual class cabin, and automatic switching between a “by passenger” strategy, which will set the Passenger numbers and FWD/AFT cargo based on Simbrief, and a “by ZFW” strategy which will only set ZFW, when a flight plan is detected to have been made by a non-standard profile, using different passenger weights and alternate cabin configurations. Fuel quantity will be set and rounded up according to the customary rounding on the next hundred

• GSX Pro Change: PMDG 737 Simbrief Payload integration linked to GSX Boarding. Now Payload won’t be set immediately, but after calling GSX Boarding service. At the end of the Deboarding service, Payload will be automatically set to 0%.

• GSX Pro Fix: PMDG 737 Simbrief integration: distribution between First/Economy classes when the airplane is close to full capacity.

• GSX Pro Fix: Fuel price not showing correctly on the Fuel Bill, due to changes in the EIA API.

• GSX Pro Change: Updated Manual covering Python-based Custom Stop positions, and the new PMDG Simbrief integration.

• GSX (all versions) NEW: Added the following Handling operators: Dortmund Airport (Germany), NASA/NASA WORM (USA), Bogashevo Handling Tomsk (Russia), PlaneBiz Handling (New Zealand).

12 Likes

Thanks great all this

Manual button in FSDT Universal Installer does nothing.

I cannot replicate that. Opened right up for me:

I have that issue because my account is not an administrator. In that case the installer breaks the install anyway, so I have to edit my account to be an administrator for every update, then I click the button to load the manual and save it in my documents for use later, and disable admin again.

It’s a whole series of annoying hoop jumping but no alternative for those of us that don’t use admin accounts.

1 Like

Have you tried shift-right-click then run as administrator?

Tried that. Still does nothing.

I have found a clunky workaround to get to the manual.

1. Start FSDT Universal Installer (no need to run as Administrator).

2. Start the Adobe Acrobat Reader app.

3. Click on the Manual button in FSDT Universal Installer. Manual now appears in Acrobat Reader.

Messy but at least I have a way to get to it now.

look into your Downloads folder

Nothing there.

I started the down load for gsx install at 630pm by 705am it was at 33%. From what ive read the installation is aboit 4gb. I have a slow internet but even msfs updats in less than a couple hours .

Is this normal or have i found the one download server thats overloaded ?

Gsx is super slow to install, you have to be patient. Updates aren’t so bad but still not fast. Something about the way it downloads I guess. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

And 13 hours isnt lol

Version 2.8.2 – October 23rd, 2023

• GSX (all versions) NEW: Added support for Multiple Audio Devices, to route UI/Comms, Cockpit and External GSX sounds to separate audio devices.

• GSX Pro Change: Updated manual, covering the updated Audio Settings page.

• GSX (all versions) Change: Pushback stopping smoothly at the end of the procedure.

• GSX Pro Fix: Better behavior when selecting “Abort” during Pushback.

• GSX Pro NEW: Baggage loader man dressed in multiple colors depending on the handling operator, with logos on his jacket.

• GSX Pro Fix: Baggage loader man not going back to seated position after the loader completes the service.

• GSX Pro NEW: All Airport Service files and replacement Jetways file updated to the current operators set.

• GSX Pro Fix: PMDG 737 Integration failing to read the correct settings if the airplane callsign has been changed in the airplane selection page.

• GSX Pro Change: TPX-200 Pushback TLD logo moved to be more visible in some color combinations.

• GSX (FSX/P3D) Fix: Error when exiting from QuickEdit Pushback when using a Custom camera before entering the editor.

• GSX (FSX/P3D) Fix: Towbarless Truck not raising the wheel even if “Pushback Raise” is enabled in the Airplane configuration.

• GSX (all versions) NEW: Added the following Handling operators: Pardubice Airport (Czech Republic), Air France (Updated Logo).

• GSX (all versions) NEW: Added the following Catering operators: Aerococina (Mexico).

8 Likes