FSLTL - FS Live Traffic Liveries is live!

Love this! My sky has never been so full, and I see contrails from low altitudes when flying VFR. It has really improved my traffic immersion for me. I am running 85 IFR and 15 VFR, and there has been 0 hit to FPS. Very happy so far!

2 Likes

If you hit on a big airport at a busy time you might see FPS drop or at least CPU being loaded. As I found out at KPHX last night (19:00 UT)

I turned my injector settings down a bit more this morning (RJFF->RJAA), still lots of traffic but sim running much happier now. I think I’m on IFR:65, VFR:5, Parked: 4, Radius: 120, Blocked : 60 , Blank liveries : not used. Quite flawless today, running injector V1.1.1.

3 Likes

oh please add some synthetic to place what doesn’t visible in radar. not even one aircraft parked on llha just because it’s invisible in radar. i mention that before. but this is place i flight much in the game/sim… sure i don’t ask to add ac only to llha. just make program with some synthetic option for airports, that don’t tracked by radar24

Sent to you

I saw a380 from AIG in the sim while using the injector.

I would like to reply on this because I have some CTD results only when using FSLTL.

EventViewer:
Application popup: FlightSimulator.exe - Application Error : The instruction at 0x00007FF6E18EFD44 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000010. The memory could not be read.

I haven´t had this CTD in the whole SU10 BETA Phase and also not prior SU10. It started today, after updating FSLTL via FBW Installer.

I did 4 Flights today with FSLTL and 4 crashed today. The ctd always came at about 50 - to 60 min in flight (pure flighttime - not incl. sim running time, loading plane etc.).

After that I did futher 2 today without FSLTL and none flight crashed.

All 6 flights the same route, runways sids and stars (EDDF - LFKB) and same plane, procedures, etc.

FSLTL Injector was updated very early this morning, not sure if this update causes the issue.

I will do 2 further flights without FSLTL and see what happens. But I am pretty sure it´s FSLTL.

System specs

Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 21H2
Installed on 20220717
OS Build 22000.978
Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.978.0

Nvidia Driver Latest Stable

i9 10900K @ 5.0 Ghz | HT OFF | 1.32V
Mainboard ASUS ROG Maximus XII Formula Z490
32 GB RAM 3600 Mhz Corsair Vengeance | 4x8GB
RTX 3090 24GB
32" Samsung UHD Monitor using 4k
Custom Water Cooling | 2x 360MM
Varjo Aero | Varjo Base
HP Reverb G2 VR HMD | Steam VR

Main MSFS Addons

Fenix A320
FBW Experimental Mode
FSCrew
FSLTL
AIGAIM | Latest Version
AIGTC | Latest Version (Not in Use)
+160 Addon Airports | Incl. 5 CityPacks

2 Likes

Which aircraft models except a380 by AIG do you see with FSLTL?

Where? Can’t find it!

So what about all of the people in that thread that are getting the same error when not using FSLTL?

When GSX Pro was launched, loads of people thought that another type of CTD was being caused by it and it turned out to be due to a totally different reason.

Probably best to let MS/Asobo sort this one out too?

1 Like

I’ve seen A330’s, cargo aircraft (UPS 747 & DHL 757) and the 787-8 to name a few.

I just politely informed you about my CTD experiences when using FSLTL, not even saying that FSLTL is the cause. I found out, that when not using FSLTL I do not ctd and will monitor this further.

I´m not accusing anybody. Just said that I am pretty sure it is FSLTL (no evidence yet).

I do find it remarkable, that after the FSLTL Update this early morning at my end, I am getting CTD when using the addon. That´s all.

I can´t tell what´s causing this. I spawned the log and found one error trying replacing a static aircraft with DLH A321 from FSLTL and after that exact millisecond the crash happened.

I will test further

3 Likes

As people have been able to reduce the incidence of this CTD in a number of ways, some of which might be coincidental, these possible “solutions” have included the removal of addons from the community folder, so i suppose it could be an MSFS issue with how it interfaces with its addons.

I’ll do another search of that thread to see if anyone has experienced it with an empty community folder.

Edit: oh well. it looks like peeps with empty community folder still get the CTD.

If you don’t want to faff with AIG or don’t have it installed (me) and aren’t too fussy, I can recommend the remove blank liveries option. You’d never know anything was missing tbh. Not unless you are the type of person that digs into or cares about that kind of detail.

2 Likes

I replied your mail I got in my mailbox about your post in this forum
Now again …

Is FSLTL really using AIG Models if not available from FSLTL? I got lots of E195 installed from AIG and they show up as generic Asobo citation jets.

Loving FSLTL. It’s a game-changer. However, just after a couple flights after installing i had aircraft taxiing, taking off & landing with contrails on a couple occasions. Never seen it before in 500hrs so I’m assuming it’s to do with FSLTL. Has anyone else had this?

Hi everyone and sorry for this “lazy” question. I really like automated things, I wonder if there’s a way to stary the inject with msfs or with msfs start flight. Currently I need to switch window, start it, type “No” in the console and then it continues the loading. Just wonder if someone in the community already did that.

Thanks!

1 Like

Theres a check box in the settings to load it at Windows boot if i remember.

You don’t need to type anything, you can just hit enter and the injector process will start.

Which is still an extra step…