FSRealistic - worth it?

What have you turned OFF in FSRealistic? I guess some of you only uses the shaking effects? I’ve turned off caughing, screaming, flushing etc. Just curious…

Big thing I turn down in most people’s.profiles is the volume of the wind over the airframe

Seems excessive is it really that loud in real life? Never been in a GA plane myself

Yeah it’s loud in small planes. That’s why everyone wears noise cancelling headphones hehe

I bought it a few days ago. The vibrations are very realistic, but as far as the sounds are concerned, I was a bit perplexed. I think there are some bugs. Some sounds don’t play when they should, for example I never heard a landing feedback from my co-pilot, despite the sound being turned on. Other times some sounds play and stay on when they shouldn’t (especially the brakes and speedbrakes) preventing other sounds from playing.

It’s a must have. I don’t understand why airplanes don’t vibrate in stock sim… This is first thing you feel when flying - vibration. Not vibrating helicopter like in MSFS is not possible IRL :smiley: I turned off some sound effects since don’t like some of them globally.

I’ve tried the demo a few times and appreciate it when any dev provides a fully working demo and they seem very responsive, but the shaking effect is the only thing I find useful and were I to purchase would definitely disable all the extra sounds/commentary/etc. I kind of wish they had a “fsrealstic lite” version that only had the shaking effects for a reduced price as I haven’t been able to bring myself to purchase just for the shaking effects (even with the recent sale). Glad it exists but wish Asobo would just add those effects to the base sim.

1 Like