Fsuipc7 and FBW A320

Hello friends, I have a question! Because MSFS doesn’t show the keys of the Lower ECAM and you can’t assign them. So the Bleed, APU, Hydr, etc. Can you prove that with FSUIPC7? Is that possible somehow and if so how? That means you would have to use the mouse to click on the virtual button to be seen on the screen and then make a button combination or something. I still have the PC Dash2 from Saitek, so I wanted to use the button combination to assign one. So that I don’t have to press the mouse on the screen to change the page. Thanks in advance for the answers.

You can use Mobiflight for sure with the FBW so it should work with fsuipc as well I would guess.

1 Like

I still don’t know how to use it to create key commands that are otherwise only possible with a mouse click…e.g. the ECAM pages in the FBW A320 so da!s I can then set them externally to other additional devices!!!

Has FSUIPC7 already preset the ECAM keys? Haven’t been able to read anything about it on Mobiflight either. Can someone help???

If you use Mobiflight, you dont need FSUIPC anymore.
Take a look at the Mobiflight discord. You can find all information you need.

1 Like

Thank you!!

Hello friends, somehow.
I don’t understand all this, even with Mobiflight, do I need the hardware?
Again… With MSFS you can change and assign keyboard assignments.
Eg. Autopilot on “A”. So now in my case: With the A320 and A320FBW, however, special things like the ECAM buttons and let’s say the AUTOBRAKE BUTTONS can only be reached via the MOUSE.
Because they are “only” available in the Airbus Because they are too special. I would like now instead of using the mouse on eg. HYD, ELC, APU…etc. do that with a small keyboard. Now how do I do it exactly … have not found anything.
So I have to press the button virtually with the mouse on the screen and then press key combinations to save?
Please can you tell me how I have to do that and a little more precisely. Many thanks in advance!

Do you really need modules for Mobiflight???

No one can really help me now, no one has somehow put the ECAM’s on keys. With the A320, I just want a key combination like in the original MSFS keyboard layout to assign keys for the ECAMs, I don’t want a module, I honestly don’t see through mobiflight either, I have no idea about it. Whole numbers letters and so on. I just want to use e.g. button B for the DOOR side and let’s say button Z for the HYD side. Something like that. nothing with modules etc. all kinda too complicated. Please can nobody help me???

You’re fastest bet to a response would be in FBW’s discord, not here.

1 Like

Ok thanks, I’ll give it a try.