FSX Effects Folder

Hello! This is a newbie speaking, pretty much at least. But I’ve tried looking online into where the effects folder is, and I could not find it. It’s for an aircraft download I made and I’m trying to add it to my hangar, here’s the link: T-6G Texan for FSX
As you might see, it will require me to move all the *.fx files from the main FSDS_T-6 folder to the fsxeffects, and that’s what I don’t find. How can I get to there?

FSX? Xbox tag? That topic is a bit confusing as this is basically MSFS and not FSX.

In terms of FSX there are two ways to deal wit effects, either they just stay in:
Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Aircraft/YourAircraft/Effects
or they go into:
Flight Simulator X/Effects

On MSFS however it’s a different story as it’s a different structure. FSX aircraft and their effects however won’t work properly there.

(Sorry for the late response)
Its title was FSX since the aircraft can be installed for there, but it says MSFS compatible too. I even saw a video of this T-6 being piloted in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, but I’m a bit confused about if I have to do look for some effects or do anything with the files.
EDIT: Here’s the video I’m talking about: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 North American Aviation T-6 Texan | Flight Test | cockpit - YouTube

Okay, well, I can quickly say legacy support since SU5 is basically completely broken:

• Legacy effects never really worked, at best just left them out. Replace lights with default Asobo lights
  • 2D instruments won’t work in cockpit, only 3D gauges will work to an extend
  • FSX flight model and engine simulation won’t work and has to be redone basically from scratch if you want to use a legacy aircraft
  • As seen in the video the fuselage/canopy lack reflections and transparency (fake PBR won’t work at all which was in place before SU5)

You can try to get it working using a tool called “Legacy Importer” to get somehow there but legacy FSX aircraft for actual flying won’t be a great experience in any way unfortunately…

Okay, thanks.