Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
Brief description of the issue:
The plane was burning fuel entirely from left tank while set to auto
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
- Set up the plane per the checklist, enabling the auto fuel selector
- Climb to cruise altitude
- Note that left and right tanks are basically equal
- Enter showcase mode with the drone camera
- Maneuver the drone down to ~1000 ft AGL and enjoy the sights
- Remain in showcase mode for several minutes
- Return to the cockpit and see Warning of Fuel Imbalance flashing on PFD
This happened twice while flying in SU10b, but it may also happen in SU9. In both cases, I was in showcase view for an extended period of time. In previous flights where I did not use showcase view, the fuel burned evenly, as expected while auto fuel selector is enabled.
PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:
Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?
Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:
If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: