Fulcrum One on the way - throttle quadrant needed

I finally dug deep and ordered a Fulcrum One yoke, but now I need to buy a throttle quadrant to go with it. Unfortunately, I doubt the missus will allow me to splurge a similar amount of cash on the throttle quadrant. Mostly I fly single engine turboprops (Kodiak) and pistons (Bonanza). What do you guys suggest I go for?

1 Like

Maybe check out simmax.it products? They can also customize the stuff how you need it :slight_smile:

How many detents does the real Kodiak throttle have anyway? But if you fly single truboprops a lot I’d say you ideally want a quadrant that doesn’t just have a detent and a reverser button but has real axis reverse range. E.g. the Virtual Fly quadrants.

You could also consider the Logitech quadrant as cheap throwaway to last you a year or two while you wait for some of the upcoming options. Some interesting upcoming ones are Fulcrum’s own upcoming 6 lever quadrant and VKB’s TECS with it’s programmable detents (meaning you could match the detents to the turboprop you are flying on the fly).

2 Likes

The Fulcrum quadrant is available for pre-order now.

Would also recommend the Logitech. It’s cheap and has basically no friction, but it works. I got two of them so I can configure them for either single or twin engines