Full F18 VR Support

From what I have been hearing, and what I have read from the patch notes for VR motion controller support, is that it will take some time to develop controller support (I use Index Controllers) for ALL the planes, even in the standard pack. (Which I own)

Here is a wishlist thread for FULL VR controller support (at least the index) for the F18 and its release. If this means a delay that is okay.

I have not yet played any of the planes/jets with vr support but i watched a video of someone in the 172 Skyhawk (G1000) not being support as of this time. I am hoping the CJ4 is, otherwise maybe the 172 is next. If this pattern is the case, I am making a topic to vote of streamlined FULL F18 support. If We as a community can pull this off, and assist the developers with the F18, maybe we can pull ahead of Xplane!

I’m not sure if you’re already aware but SU7 recently introduced the F/A-18 and also provided basic (some would say beta) support for VR controllers.

The F/A-18 in VR is pretty good fun but I must say I haven’t bothered trying VR controllers (G2 here) as my hands are busy enough with my TM HOTAS arrangement.

for the full clickable F18, i would recommend a other sim with 3 letters.

please explain what index controllers are. i have owned an Oculus and now a G2 but have not heard of those.

They are motion controllers for the Valve Index. I’ve heard they are very good, but I’m a Quest 2 guy.

VALVE Index (Knuckles) Controller Review | Vrtual - YouTube