Full G1000 control now with Mobiflight

Just wanted to thank both you and @XAxSys for your efforts, sure that refinement will take time, been waiting so long for these bezels. The irony is that I’ve just swapped my graphics card to an RX 6800 and I’m getting CTDs when undocking the GPS screens due to poor AMD drivers :grin:

Speaking of undocking the screens, would sure be nice if there was an automated way to do this.

I think they can be autostarted, not sure if the reverse is true

Fixed it :wink: Thanks for the work testing it and letting me know.

[UPDATE: Sun Jan 178 10:30am]

The latest LOGIC.LUA has been uploaded to my Google Drive Here

I’ve fixed issue with NAV and COM radio selection and associated frequency selection.
I’ve also begun to fix the NAV and COM Volume knob functions. Press is disabled for now, but the Turn functionality is partly / mostly implemented. Volume Increases and Decreases affect both radios right now, I have an untested solution to split the radio volume adjustments. That may take a day or so to complete.

To Do:
Finish NAV and COM Vol knob and push.

1 Like

Did you change the baro?
I think you should just have it do both settings as the different planes handle it different and that way the G1000 works all the time. It could always be corrected when the planes get fixed in a few years…

If you have HDR10 enabled in the sim, turn it off. The sim does NOT like the popping out of windows while HDR is enabled.

Thanks for the advice, what did the trick was disabling Freesync for the main monitor (non-HDR) and enabling Vsync in FS. I think it’s either current AMD drivers or that the sim was going VRR for the GPS windows on the touchscreen based on the fact that the main window was running on the Freesync monitor. If I hit the issue again, will disable HDR as well. Cheers.

I found that when I try to move the popped out windows out from my main monitor (which is HDR) to my other monitors (which aren’t), that’s an instant CTD. I also managed to reproduce that with my laptop (also HDR main screen). And that’s with nVidia graphics.

Disabling HDR fixes the issue. instantly.

Just use the User Property Set Altimeter to specify which to use Kohlsman, G1000 or Both. :wink:
This gives everyone the flexibility needed for now…

I would be VERY keen to know how to do this!!!

1 Like

For starting there is a check box that lets you start based on the aircraft. Can’t remember if it’s on the panel property page or the instrument page.

Is anyone else Seeing Heading BUG Jump 10 Degree with every Knobster and Mouse click on CW or CCW.
This might be an Air Manager BETA Bug that will need a little code workaround.

YES and I think it may be the same issue that the Bravo Throttle has. If so there is a work around for it.
Don’t know if it will help AM 4.0 but worth some research.
By the way, THANKS for all the work on the G1000. Just Awesome.

Meant to say a MSFS 2020 issue not AM 4.0???

Yeah I coded some custom logic tonight to handle heading the same way that Flight Tracker does. I have more testing to do and it still suffers from some encoder jitter when rotating the knob fast, but that may be an A.M. knobster decoding timing issue.

Phil

nice to hear

if you have a new Version pls send the file

Many thx for your Hard work

If you have Opencockpits modules, like MCP, EFIS, COMs, NAVs, ATC, ADF you have a Plug&Play software with Oi4FS. All PFD and MFD functions work. No messing around, just start the program and everything is set. The MID panel function does not seem to work at the moment, I guess it is a lack of WASM support.

Has anyone else been able to get the MID panel to work with Mobiflight WASM, like MIC selection etc. to work?

Are the Mobiflight mid events not triggering?

The MID Events do not react when sent either from FSUIPC7 or Oi4FS. The other PFD and MFD MobiFlight Events work fine.

Anyone knows if the Mobiflight WASM source code is available?

1 Like