G Hub Installed Games Scan doesn't find MSFS

As long as MS does not “fix” the permissions the only thing you can do is switch the profile manually before you start the game.

1 Like

So guessing best bet is to basically just use another game’s link, rename and use that for MSFS controls? That’s only way can think of doing it myself but may be missing something to make simpler lol!

Appreciate it

I would create a sub-profile to “Desktop” and use that one whenever I want to play MSFS.

1 Like

Ah that’s much better thanks. Appreciate it

I also encountered the same problem. I just cannot get the ownership of the flightsimulator.exe, therefore not add it to the G Hub for my G213 keyboard.

However, what intrigues me is the fact that the HP Omen Game hub installed on my HP desktop, has detected and added the MSFS automatically and works whithout any issue. I can configure the lighting, and when I open the “game” the app switches to the related profile straight away. I did a test by deleting this profile, and the hub successfully managed to scan and again add the ‘.exe’ automatically.

So probably, Logitech should work together with Microsoft to resolve this technical issue at once.

…or I might be missing something.

2 Likes