G3000/1000 AP problem during Arrival to Approach procedure transition

WT G3000/1000 mod in my Community folder, but the problem seems there even without it.

I often fly the TBM 930 with full SID/STAR/APP procedure, set up in the world map.

No probs in flying SID and STAR’s (Arrival) with AP, but very often when reaching last point (I call it X) of STAR (Arrival) procedure - expecting the next leg being the Approach first leg that of course starts from same Arrival last point (X) - on the PFD appears a strange leg called “USER → X” (where X is of course first Approach point), but with a wrong course (and magenta needle too) as well as a totally wrong leg distance indicated, as if USER point was in an uncertain position surely not on the FPL route.

The USER point comes up in that exact moment (Arrival end / Approach start).

All this of course makes a wrong and strange AP behaviour, that can be someway solved selecting and activating the “Direct to” on the X. After doing this, leg to X point is correctly flow as well as the rest of the approach.

At the same time, on some occasions, seems be flown correctly by the AP instead. Anyway, on START (Arrivals) and Approach that is does the problem, it will alwas do it. So it seems someway linked to certain procedures.

What I also have noticed is that on certain Arrivals the last point (X) indicated in the Garmin FPL Arrival legs /points list is X and it is X also the first point of the Approach legs/points list and in these cases all is fine with AP flying. Instead, on some other Arrival/Approach combinations this is not true (even if in the PROC page the X point is indicated as the Arrival last and Approach first point indeed) and here is where the problems comes up.

Any idea or suggested method to solve this AP very annoying problem (apart waiting for next Sim 3 update next end of Feb.)?

Thank you very much!