G36 Bonanza Problems Post SU6

Is anyone else having these issues? My G36 steam gauge reads about 35 kts lower than the G1000 now. I’ve also had a strange problem since SU5 where as soon as I extend the landing gear, the wheel rolling sound (like you hear when the plane rolls on the runway) gets activated and sounds all the way to touchdown and rollout. It finally stops when you stop the plane. I’ve uninstalled addons and restarted the sim-same problems.

I noticed this and thought it was the slipstream noise around the lowered undercarriage?

Initially I thought that too, but other planes have a different sound for the undercarriage slipstream and flaps extended wind sound.

Airspeed indicator copilot not working properly

Airspeed Indicator not working in the G36. This was reported during the beta.

Aircraft registration has disappeared.

1 Like

If you go to the world map, then select the Bonanza, then go to customizations there are several places to enter your callsign and display it on the tail. These are all blank. Enter your callsign and it will appear on the cockpit nameplate.

I’m referring to the number on the fuselage, not in the cockpit.

Same here - no Reg. number visible anymore.

I didn’t notice this earlier tonight but I only flew it briefly. I did notice my trim wheel was incredibly difficult to use on the Bonanza, however. That’s a new problem since SU6.

Is it just me or does VS mode not work properly on the G36 since the update? If I set a target altitude it passes it and continues to climb or descend.

Doesn’t seem to be an issue in other planes although I’ve only had time to test a couple.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.