Game of the Year: Dec 9th

The Game Awards is set to take place on December 9 at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. While last year’s awarding had to take place virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s show will have an invited audience.

The nominees are for the Best SIM/Strategy Game category

(Best game focused on real time or turn-based simulation or strategy gameplay, irrespective of platform.)

Age of Empires IV
Evil Genius 2: World Domination
Humankind
Inscryption
Microsoft Flight Simulator

Link to article

Wait, to be held at the Microsoft Theater… :thinking:
Wait, they already labeled and distributed our sim as GOTY… surely they know something… what if they lose. I can’t be the ONLY person wondering.

Marketing is a beautiful thing. Aug 2020 more than a year ago, I saw this coming

Let’s stay tuned, and good luck to the team at Microsoft and Asobo

No, they won the title for that category last year already. The Game Awards 2020 - Wikipedia

Worth pointing out that the overall winner was The Last of Us II

Interesting, thanks for that info. So they are nominees again in the same category in 2021…

LOSE! . Sorry, pet hate of mine, and I realise English may not be your native language…

Loose = Not tight

Lose = Not win.

“I will lose my wheel if my wheel nuts are loose.”

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Superb. Fixed :wink: Grammar of the Year nominee

3 Likes

GOTY editions are common and usually just mean ‘it has all the DLC with it’

Well I’ve got nothing to LOSE by trying :wink:

1 Like

I was just about to have processed this trauma.

haha well, totally off-topic but I remembered it so: If the second o is loose you’ll lose it. xD

1 Like

“Superb. Fixed :wink: Grammer of the Year nominee”

No it isn’t: it’s grammar, not grammer. Best quit whilst you are behind…

3 Likes

Yes sir, the pun machine I provide is free, just like the GOTY, it’s served for you to tweak.

:crazy_face:

The Goaty ^^

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.