Game tottaly unplayable with repeat CTD`s

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.
PC
Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Store
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
YES
Brief description of the issue:

I cannot even install the game without repeted CTD`s . Event viewer shows a fault in CoherentGTcore.dll. Tried evething, no reply fron zendesk , put here another post which was moved. Any chance at all I do get some propper assistance in this matter. ? Moderators please contact the devs to pass information over as it seems a lot of other people are in a similar situation!

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Related to

Does you found already existing topics and may be relevant hints for you and tried some of it ?
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/search?q=CoherentGTcore.dll

PS: how you fixed your former install-loop issue ? : https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/cannot-download-the-game-stuck-in-a-loop/454160

1 Like

#PC
I too was confronted with this pb. My pb was résolved by appying a vidéo youtube.Diagnostics software gives only diverses and varied causes.
For INTEL Processor:
regedit
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / system / CurrentControlSet / Services / Intelppm /
clic → value start Reg Dword… (3), set a value of (4)
Since then, no problem and this for several month.
Good luck
Michel

1 Like

The dload loop was fixed by the devs in an update. This CTD though is a diffrent matter though. What irritates there no news from zendesk yet and on this forums it feels we are left on our own to sort out these sort of matters. No a happy chappy!

Quick update…things look like are stabilising, I did uninstall and DDU(ed) the graphic system. I am currently on Nvidia 511.09 studio driver and looks like… no more crashes. I had to unintall the game and now reistalling as I lost the procedural AI buidings for some reason. Still downloading but with no crashes as before.