GAYA announces GSE (Ground Support Equipment)

GAYA announced to include GSE (Ground Support Equipment) in their Airport scenerys!
This looks very nice and promising and comes as a free update to every GAYA airport.

2 Likes

Looks great, they didnt indicate any timeline, so fingers crossed.

Looks good but not sure how this is going to work when a standalone plugin is developed for ALL airports. Will it conflict?

Hopefully it can be disabled in that event.

Would have been better being a separate plugin imo.

Wont this conflict with AIG?

As there is no stand alone AddOn, nobody can forsee if it will conflict with something that does not exist… :slight_smile:

But IF, for example, GSX will someday be released, i guss it will be possible to deativate it for the GAYA airports or maybe vice versa. But as said, there is no such AddOn, so this specualtion is obsolet anyway.

No, why should it? It is only the ground services, not AI traffic.

Hope one of those Ground Services are dynamic working Snow Plows !!!

I can “dream”

2 Likes

Would be an instant buy. LOL

I have FSDT Louisville, but they forgot the ■■■■ snow plows…

Cargo Operations, I would like someone to develop a cargo loading package for either civilian cargo haulers or military haulers. Now that would be something to see, tanks rolling into a C-17 for instance, or three helicopters. I have searched and found only passengers etc. loading packages. TIA.

GSX does cargo loading, but not tanks and helis. But yeah, GSX seems not to be anywhere near…

I disagree.

If the inevitable happens and a ground handling add-on is created for all airports as they usually are and this does not have the capability to have that element disabled, it will likely cause issues.

“Preparedness is everything”.

Meant to also add… it looks good and I’ll probably check it out anyway! :smiley:

too bad… It would be an instant buy from me, just for the follow me car.

1 Like

AIG has ground services for offline traffic. They pushback, connect jetways and use catering trucks, the full caboodle.

Thats the msfs native ground services, as this is too, pretty sure, not something custom. So it will not conflight at all, quite the opposite, it will use this custom models at GAYA airports :slight_smile:

1 Like

Infully understand you, but what would you do as developer? Not developing anything at all, because someone else is MAYBE doing it? Then we would have no progress at all.